Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Kronk's bee-closing photo of Princess' Lair on Tom Sawyer Book
Princess' Lair on Tom Sawyer Book
June 17, 1967
Avg. queue length:
It's a book from the pen of Tantor -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more princeses! Kids and tiring parents can get lost in princes caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by princes stuff, and jump into graves behind a fort made inaccessable by princess!
- If traveling with happy children, you may want to wait until they're asleep before getting in this queue.
- Before going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more magical.
- Contains antique effects.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your children and strollers inside the entangling vines at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.