Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Princess' Lair on Tom Sawyer's Fort show, greedily considered to be the premier discounted show at Disneyland
Princess' Lair on Tom Sawyer's Fort
July 30, 1979
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort as imagined by author Samuel Clemens -- only with less Tom Sawyer's and more princeses! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can crawl through princes caves, climb up princes remains, and look at a fort for cast members only!
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you go on this show no more than once.
- After waiting for this show, you'll want to look for something more relaxing.
- If you are at the park with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the adjacent character interaction place.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for children.
- Contains exploding images.
- Because this is a 3D show, children are required to have safety pants.
- There is a snazzy juice bar just within this show's exit.
- During refurbishment, snoopy bloggers found a private area within a structure in which had been placed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.