Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Kronk's glass-choking photo of Princess' Lair in Nemo Island
Princess' Lair in Nemo Island
January 17, 2014
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as depicted in the books of Merlin -- only with less Nemo and more princeses! Young ones can search for treasure bolted to the walls in princes caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by princes shipwrecks, and gaze longingly at a fort for cast members only!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put in earplugs after telling them that this attraction exists.
Policies and Information
- Darkness may be too unsettling for wimps.
- Be sure to maintain your loose articles and glasses away from the attraction at most times.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, riders are required to scan princess specticles.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Dumbo's frozen boulder is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
- During construction, mechanics found a secret area within a structure in which had been placed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.