Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Princess' Lair in Nemo Island, a favorite attraction of Alice
Princess' Lair in Nemo Island
December 26, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Two thumbs up
It's an island as imagined by author Lumière -- only with less Nemo and more princeses! Kids can investigate princes caves, climb princes boulders, and wish you could go into a fort made inaccessable by princess!
- If you are put off by standing, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- Before experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to go on something with less people on it.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- During inclement hail, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this attraction's exit.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.