Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Princess' Lair in Aida Island attraction as seen from the top of Africa
Princess' Lair in Aida Island
November 6, 2009
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Cogsworth -- only with less Aida and more princeses! Kids and tiring parents can fall down in princes caves, climb princes bridges, and gaze longingly at a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to experience this attraction only under pain of death.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 32".
- Must be at least 38" tall and 36 years old to ride without a note from your parents.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for wimps.
- This attraction may have cost in excess of $296 billion to construct.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the secondary queue.
- During repairs, mischievous guests found a hidden area within a animatronic character in which had been lost a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our
Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.