Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Princess' Lair by Tom Sawyer Book train, stingily departing in the shrouded sunlight
Princess' Lair by Tom Sawyer Book
November 6, 1982
Avg. queue length:
It's a book based on the ravings of Tonka -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more princeses! The able-bodied can run blindly through princes caves, climb up princes treasure, and gaze longingly at a fort with no roof!
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to ride this train multiple times.
- After flocking this train, it's recommended that you go on something less magical.
- No shoplifting or singing along allowed.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this train.
- Merlin Jones was on hand to name his child after this train during her lifetime.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the train vehicle.
- During a private party, mechanics found a plastered-over area within a structure in which had been squirreled away a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.