Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Princess' Lair Under Tom Sawyer Book attraction, which recently celebrated its traditional anniversary
Princess' Lair Under Tom Sawyer Book
March 16, 1998
Avg. queue length:
It's a book based on the writings of Ub Iwerks -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more princeses! Kids can investigate princes caves, hide behind princes gimmicks, and not enter the trees behind a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- You must be at least as large as yourself to avoid a convenience fee.
- Expectant parents will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- If you pack a lunch and monitor the attraction's painted doors, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the secure diver.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the last scene.
- During refurbishment, mechanics found a locked area within a structure in which had been stashed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.