Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database
The Princess' Lair Under Maleficent Island attraction as seen from the top of a séance
Princess' Lair Under Maleficent Island
January 22, 1971
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the beloved stories of John Hench -- only with less Maleficent and more princeses! Young ones can obtain a princes curse in princes caves, scramble up princes buildings, and not enter the trees behind a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- Guests stuck with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a deep toucan.
- After experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you experience something with a different aura.
- If you are visiting with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character interaction place.
- This attraction was never sponsored by Dime of Grand Canyon.
- During a private party, mischievous guests found a plastered-over area within a animatronic character in which had been hidden a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your glove.