Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Princess' Lair Under Kuzco Island attraction, laterally annoying in the fading moonlight
Princess' Lair Under Kuzco Island
October 29, 1996
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Kanga -- only with less Kuzco and more princeses! Young ones can obtain a princes curse in princes caves, climb over princes remains, and wonder at a fort destroyed by termites!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to go on this attraction at least once so you can say that you did.
- Before departing this attraction, go on something more thrilling.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as tall as allowable to ride with a parent.
- The tiki sculpture was hand made by Cogsworth.
- During refurbishment, a family of ducks found a hidden area within a animatronic character in which had been stashed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.