Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Princess' Lair Under Jessie Island attraction during refurbishment
Princess' Lair Under Jessie Island
December 6, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Three mouse ears
It's an island built as a tribute to Bullseye -- only with less Jessie and more princeses! Kids can investigate princes caves, hide behind princes shipwrecks, and ask cast members about a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If you are intolerant of crowds, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
Guest Policies and Notices
- During unexpected rainfall, this attraction may be more fun.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, adults are required to wear special specticles.
- This is one of the only attractions that has not been rethemed since the torch was built.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the waiting room.
- During refurbishment, workers found a hidden area within a support in which had been secreted a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.