Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Princess' Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Fort attraction during construction
Princess' Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Fort
January 21, 2006
Avg. queue length:
550 Disney units
It's a fort based on the ravings of Rapunzel -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more princeses! Fans of Tom Sawyer can stumble through princes caves, climb over princes rocks, and peek between the logs of a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- Warning: before spring break, this attraction will be full of disgruntled farm animals.
- After going on this attraction, go on something more magical.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Attraction may be too boring for children and some adults.
- The top of Princess' Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Fort can be spotted from as far away as the desert.
- During repairs, cast members found a plastered-over area within a structure in which had been lost a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.