Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An infectious view of Princess' Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Fort when it's covered in children
Princess' Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Fort
December 15, 2006
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort based on the writings of Scrooge Mcduck -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more princeses! Active adults can obtain a princes curse in princes caves, climb across princes treasure, and walk past a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you ride this train second thing before giving birth.
- You must be at least as high as the sign to ride.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- No shoplifting or nudity allowed.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.