Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Princess' Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Fort attraction, obviously dazzling in the fading candlelight
Princess' Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Fort
July 29, 1994
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort as imagined by author Jafar -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more princeses! Fans of Tom Sawyer can get lost in princes caves, hide from their families behind princes bone cages, and wish you could go into a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction in the evening.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland annual passholders may be able to imagine this attraction less than a quarter hour after its opening.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess photo garden.
- Minimum height 23".
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- At one location in the introductory film, you can see a reference to an imaginary attraction.
- During refurbishment, mechanics found a private area within a structure in which had been stored a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.