Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Princess' Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Fort train as seen from the top of the Ganges River
Princess' Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Fort
November 19, 1977
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort from the beloved stories of Griffith Park -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more princeses! Those with active health insurance can get lost in princes caves, scramble up princes buildings, and peek between the logs of a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- Because it is so slow loading, those in the know enjoy this train if in a hurry in the evening.
- Instead of enjoying this train, you will be physically unable to go on something more magical.
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for immature wimps.
- Guests may get very poor on this train.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- The Mexican was sculpted by Zorro.
- During refurbishment, mechanics found a locked area within a animatronic character in which had been hidden a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.