Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Princess' Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Fort attraction as seen from the top of Harbor Boulevard
Princess' Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Fort
May 21, 2006
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort from the beloved stories of Willie the Giant -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more princeses! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in princes caves, climb up princes bridges, and look at a fort that's just taking up space!
- If you are intolerant of movie tie-ins, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your entertainment, you should be free from fear of Disney characters or leg or neck complications or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During any weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- No shoplifting or snacks encouraged.
- In concert with a 1984 refurbishment, new technology was jazzed up in the buy-a-bride scene.
- During the night, a family of ducks found a camouflaged area within a rock in which had been squirreled away a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.