Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Princess' Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Forest attraction at park closing
Princess' Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Forest
May 7, 1974
Avg. queue length:
It's a forest from the pen of Tommy Cole -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more princeses! Active adults can stumble through princes caves, enjoy cleverly themed princes remains, and look at a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to just walk past this attraction at least once because it's required by law.
- Before riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to reorganize something shorter.
Policies and Information
- During bad storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- On its third month after opening, the Princess' Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Forest almost was forgotten.
- During refurbishment, snoopy bloggers found a hidden area within a rock in which had been lost a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your rocketman.