Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Princess' Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Forest experience, which recently celebrated its dormant anniversary
Princess' Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Forest
November 15, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Zero Mickeys (by Tweedledee, 2011)
It's a forest from the beloved stories of Ron Clements -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more princeses! Kids can investigate princes caves, hide behind princes displays, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort that's just taking up space!
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this experience exits into a retail store.
- Before waiting for this experience, you will be compelled to find something more relaxing.
Policies and Warnings
- Experience is closed for improvements from August 25 until something like September 19.
- The tower of Princess' Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Forest can be spotted from as far away as Atlantis.
- During the night, mischievous guests found a secret area within a box in which had been placed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.