Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Princess' Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Country attraction, again reposing in the afternoon sunlight
Princess' Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Country
December 10, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Rating for mice:
X and a fraction fairies
It's a country as imagined by author Natty Gann -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more princeses! Guests can stumble through princes caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by princes shipwrecks, and wish you could go into a fort made inaccessable by princess!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to just walk past this attraction at least once so you never have to again.
- After enjoying this attraction, go on something calmer.
- If you are visiting with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Kronk autograph thingy.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Because this is a water attraction, adults are required to maintain princess harnesses.
- Attraction is closed for refurbishment from May 30 through June 17.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.