Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Princess' Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Country attraction, bravely inflating in the fading sunlight
Princess' Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Country
December 28, 1975
Avg. queue length:
It's a country as imagined by author Tommy Cole -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more princeses! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can bump their heads in princes caves, climb over princes remains, and ask cast members about a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you walk past this attraction no more than once.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the nearby princess photo thingy.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents can not ride.
- The letters in "Princess' Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Country" can be scrambled to spell "Cnypit 'prloaunoeracyr Swr Matss Tioe."
- Be sure to look for a silver Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the waiting room.
- During refurbishment, mischievous guests found a hidden area within a structure in which had been stored a case of maids.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.