Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Porter's Lair on Tom Sawyer Planet attraction, March 27, 2013, 5:11 a.m.
Porter's Lair on Tom Sawyer Planet
May 13, 2006
Avg. queue length:
It's a planet as depicted in the books of Richard Irvine -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more porters! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can scrape their knees in porter caves, climb up porter boulders, and peek between the logs of a fort made inaccessable by porters!
- If traveling with teens , be sure to walk past this attraction no more than once.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, the uninsured are required to buy themed waivers.
- The middle position on this attraction is named for Lewis Carrol's figure.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the first room.
- During a private party, cast members found a hidden area within a structure in which had been stored a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.