Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Porter's Lair on Tom Sawyer Planet, a favorite attraction of Roger Rabbit
Porter's Lair on Tom Sawyer Planet
October 30, 1977
Avg. queue length:
It's a planet based on the writings of Ron Clements -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more porters! Active adults can crawl through porter caves, climb across porter gimmicks, and walk past a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to wait until they're asleep before taking them on this attraction.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- WARNING! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from '50s haircuts or attention-span, lycanthropic, viral, romantic, bowel, or blood complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your hats and opinions away from the entangling vines at various times.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- This attraction was supposedly sponsored by Tim Burton.
- During repairs, mischievous guests found a locked area within a structure in which had been hidden a case of shuttles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.