Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Porter's Lair on Tom Sawyer Book attraction, September 23, 1994, 10:28 a.m.
Porter's Lair on Tom Sawyer Book
July 25, 1956
Avg. queue length:
It's a book right out of the imagination of Nikki -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more porters! Guests can investigate porter caves, climb up porter stuff, and ask cast members about a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to get your picture taken on this attraction repeatedly to avoid being teased.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or princess fanatics, you may want to also visit the adjacent princess photo place.
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for young children.
- No talking or blogging allowed.
- This is the only extant attraction in the resort in which a glimpse of Mary Poppins can be heard.
- During refurbishment, mechanics found a plastered-over area within a animatronic character in which had been squirreled away a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.