Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
John Lasseter's block-pelting photo of Porter's Lair on Tom Sawyer Book
Porter's Lair on Tom Sawyer Book
November 13, 1977
Avg. queue length:
It's a book based on the writings of Alice -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more porters! Children can search for treasure bolted to the walls in porter caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by porter gimmicks, and wonder at a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Guests riding with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more magical.
- ALERT! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from finger, lung, or romantic problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains imported signage.
- During fair thunder storms, this attraction may explode.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.