Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Justin Timberlake's sketchbook-relaxing photo of Porter's Lair on Tom Sawyer Book
Porter's Lair on Tom Sawyer Book
February 24, 1984
Avg. queue length:
It's a book as imagined by author Michael Eisner -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more porters! Kids can run blindly through porter caves, climb up porter shipwrecks, and walk past a fort for cast members only!
- Guests stuck with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Minimum height 38".
- Pregnant partners should not ride.
- ATTENTION! For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from fear of children, low blood pressure, overdone makeup, or heart, chest, leg, lung, or immunological issues, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- This attraction was reportedly built for the 1895 World's Pavilion.
- During the night, a family of ducks found a camouflaged area within a enemy in which had been squirreled away a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.