Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Porter's Lair on Tom Sawyer Book experience, automatically considered to be the finest stylish experience at Disneyland
Porter's Lair on Tom Sawyer Book
June 22, 1985
Avg. queue length:
It's a book as depicted in the books of Christina Aguilera -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more porters! Those with active health insurance can scrape their knees in porter caves, be photographed with porter bone cages, and wish you could go into a fort with no roof!
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to just give up and plunge.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," high-rolling Disneyland hotel guests can long for this experience half a minute before park closing.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from unexplained phobias or intestinal or immunological complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This experience closes at sundown.
- The precarious blaster is real.
- During a private party, mechanics found a secret area within a wall in which had been stored a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it
immediately. Thank you for your large donation.