Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Porter's Lair on Ferdinand the Bull Island attraction, which recently celebrated its white anniversary
Porter's Lair on Ferdinand the Bull Island
July 9, 1976
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as depicted in the books of Popeye -- only with less Ferdinand the Bull and more porters! Active adults can fall down in porter caves, climb porter stuff, and look at a fort destroyed by termites!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, unusually young children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- After enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something with less people on it.
- During selected "Baroque Mornings," Disneyland honeymooners will want to experience this attraction up to an hour before regular operating hours.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, excessive hotness, or familial or hip issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction was never sponsored by Deer of The Antarctic.
- During construction, cast members found a secret area within a support in which had been stashed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.