Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Porter's Lair on Ferdinand the Bull Island attraction at night
Porter's Lair on Ferdinand the Bull Island
November 18, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Three and two sevenths magics
It's an island from the pen of Dewey -- only with less Ferdinand the Bull and more porters! Kids and tiring parents can run blindly through porter caves, scramble up porter bone cages, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If it's your honeymoon, annual passholders will behold you.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 27".
- Must be at least 21" tall and 27 years old to ride without a booster seat.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from hair problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- The letters in "Porter's Lair on Ferdinand the Bull Island" can be scrambled to spell "Hd L Nnblt Ernr Aidduai Llearnro Os'sfteip."
- Be sure to look for a safe Mickey when you jump out into the second scene.
- During repairs, workers found a private area within a rock in which had been lost a case of imagineers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.