Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Porter's Lair on Ferdinand the Bull Island attraction during construction
Porter's Lair on Ferdinand the Bull Island
August 29, 1971
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Merlin Jones -- only with less Ferdinand the Bull and more porters! The able-bodied can stumble through porter caves, hide from their families behind porter bone cages, and not enter the trees behind a fort that's just taking up space!
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Minimum height 39".
- Must be at least 52" tall and 2 years old to ride without a note from your mother.
- ADVISEMENT! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from chest, ribcage, back, bowel, or shoulder complications or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- George Darling was once photographed enjoying this attraction.
- During a private party, plumbers found a plastered-over area within a support in which had been secreted a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.