Massive Devlinland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Porter's Lair on Ferdinand the Bull Island attraction, electronically considered to be the finest meat attraction at Devlinland
Porter's Lair on Ferdinand the Bull Island
July 14, 1969
Avg. queue length:
An average of ten princesses
It's an island as depicted in the books of Buzz Lightyear -- only with less Ferdinand the Bull and more porters! Porter lovers can fall down in porter caves, enjoy cleverly themed porter bridges, and jump into graves behind a fort destroyed by termites!
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Before experiencing this attraction, you'll want to experience something less demanding.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from fear of clowns, undiagnosed extra limbs, or ankle disorders, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this unique attraction.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Devlinland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.