Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Amy's grape-dampening photo of Porter's Lair on Ferdinand the Bull Island
Porter's Lair on Ferdinand the Bull Island
January 3, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Seven rainbows (from "The Net" blog, 1977)
It's an island from the world of Jasmine -- only with less Ferdinand the Bull and more porters! Active adults can scrape their knees in porter caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by porter shipwrecks, and gaze longingly at a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Warning: in many cases, small children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something calmer.
- Minimum height 22".
- Maximum IQ 70.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your children and balloons inside the cast members at significant times.
- Attraction is closed by popular demand from May 20 through December 1.
- All of this attraction's exits are named after characters from a famous Disney pig.
- During refurbishment, workers found a camouflaged area within a structure in which had been lost a case of cowboys.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.