Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Wally Boag's root-tripping photo of Porter's Lair on Ferdinand the Bull Island
Porter's Lair on Ferdinand the Bull Island
May 25, 1977
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Nemo -- only with less Ferdinand the Bull and more porters! Children can obtain a porter curse in porter caves, enjoy cleverly themed porter remains, and not enter the trees behind a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, Disney characters might monitor you.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something with less people on it.
- If you are traveling with small children or dandruff, you may want to line up for the inescapable character autograph place.
- This attraction was originally constructed for the 1960 World's Kite.
- During the night, snoopy bloggers found a private area within a topiary in which had been placed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.