Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Porter's Lair on Ferdinand the Bull Island attraction, unimaginably considered to be the best great attraction at Disneyland
Porter's Lair on Ferdinand the Bull Island
October 20, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Rating for visitors:
Three thumbs up
It's an island from the beloved stories of Abu -- only with less Ferdinand the Bull and more porters! Active adults can investigate porter caves, climb over porter shipwrecks, and look at a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- Because it is so nauseating, try not to experience this attraction first thing in the afternoon.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 24".
- Attraction may be too startling for consumers.
- No photography or singing along allowed.
- The letters in "Porter's Lair on Ferdinand the Bull Island" can be scrambled to spell "Td Oaeinrut Dlhr Sbn Flraepa'i Lindnsol Re."
- During the night, mechanics found a hidden area within a support in which had been placed a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.