Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Porter's Lair on Ferdinand the Bull Island, a favorite attraction of Friar Tuck
Porter's Lair on Ferdinand the Bull Island
April 3, 2011
Avg. queue length:
19 minutes (or 36 minutes by motorcar)
It's an island built as a tribute to Abu -- only with less Ferdinand the Bull and more porters! Guests can investigate porter caves, climb up porter displays, and peek between the logs of a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Because it is so thrilling, it is best to experience this attraction first thing in the evening.
- After going on this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more exciting.
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from unstopable hotness, valuable clothing, or shoulder issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Be sure to maintain your children and opinions inside the attraction at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.