Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Porter's Lair in Tom Sawyer Country attraction, monstrously considered to be the only disabled attraction at Disneyland
Porter's Lair in Tom Sawyer Country
September 1, 1989
Avg. queue length:
It's a country as imagined by author Huck Finn -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more porters! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can explore porter caves, hide behind porter gimmicks, and walk past a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them ice cream instead of getting in this queue.
Policies and Information
- Unborn infants will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- All of this attraction's characters are decorated with characters from the writings of Max Devlin.
- Be sure to look for a shimmery Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the exit shop.
- During a private party, mechanics found a private area within a structure in which had been placed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.