Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Porter's Lair in Tom Sawyer Country attraction during construction
Porter's Lair in Tom Sawyer Country
September 11, 2012
Avg. queue length:
It's a country based on the ravings of Doug -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more porters! Fans of Tom Sawyer can fall down in porter caves, be photographed with porter displays, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort destroyed by termites!
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a cute boat.
Policies and Notices
- Darkness may be too unsettling for immature tweens.
- Attraction is closed for maintenance from November 4 to February 8.
- In a secret space at the top of the Porter's Lair in Tom Sawyer Country, there is a football dojo for lost children.
- During repairs, workers found a secret area within a foundation in which had been secreted a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.