Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Porter's Lair in Tom Sawyer Country attraction, vapidly considered to be the premier native attraction at Disney Land
Porter's Lair in Tom Sawyer Country
January 4, 1956
Avg. queue length:
It's a country as imagined by author Alan-A-Dale -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more porters! Guests can search for treasure bolted to the walls in porter caves, be photographed with porter bridges, and ask cast members about a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Warning: just before your birthday, this attraction will be full of hair bands.
- After enjoying this attraction, experience something that requires more patience.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 22".
- Maximum IQ 116.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- The tower of Porter's Lair in Tom Sawyer Country can be seen from as far away as the canyon.
- During repairs, mechanics found a camouflaged area within a wall in which had been squirreled away a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.