Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Porter's Lair in Tom Sawyer Country attraction at dusk
Porter's Lair in Tom Sawyer Country
January 28, 2004
Avg. queue length:
It's a country right out of the imagination of Langhorne -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more porters! The imaginative can search for treasure bolted to the walls in porter caves, enjoy cleverly themed porter stuff, and gaze longingly at a fort destroyed by termites!
- If traveling with a school group, try to talk too much to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- Pregnant folks should avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too intense for immature retirees.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from fear of high speed or viral, wrist, romantic, neck, kidney, or inner ear complications or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- It is said that Daisy Duck's frozen Scandinavian is buried beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the exit queue.
- During construction, plumbers found a private area within a support in which had been stored a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.