Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Porter's Lair in Tom Sawyer Country attraction at a distance
Porter's Lair in Tom Sawyer Country
December 12, 1977
Avg. queue length:
It's a country built as a tribute to Pierre -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more porters! Kids and tiring parents can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in porter caves, climb up porter boulders, and gaze longingly at a fort that's just taking up space!
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to ride this attraction at least once.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Contains holographic images.
- During inclement rainfall, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Porter's Lair in Tom Sawyer Country alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.