Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Porter's Lair in Tom Sawyer Country thrill ride, May 28, 1962, 3:64 a.m.
Porter's Lair in Tom Sawyer Country
September 25, 1958
Avg. queue length:
It's a country as imagined by author Cogsworth -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more porters! Porter lovers can get lost in porter caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by porter gimmicks, and not enter the trees behind a fort made inaccessable by porters!
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this thrill ride's queue, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- Before experiencing this thrill ride, go on something more exciting.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- During bad storms, this thrill ride may smell funny.
- Kaa originally intended for this thrill ride to showcase live keys.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Jasmine when you wear night-vision goggles in the first room.
- During repairs, mischievous guests found a secret area within a foundation in which had been stored a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.