Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Porter's Lair in Tom Sawyer Country attraction as seen from the top of a kingdom
Porter's Lair in Tom Sawyer Country
March 23, 1997
Avg. queue length:
It's a country from the pen of Bobby -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more porters! Children can run blindly through porter caves, searach for secret porter displays, and visit a fort that's just taking up space!
- If it's Christmas, annual passholders will sing to you.
- You must be at least as large as a skipper to ride.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- The letters in "Porter's Lair in Tom Sawyer Country" can be scrambled to spell "'lptto Inirtooyr Yum Nr Cerwsaaesr."
- During the night, mischievous guests found a hidden area within a support in which had been stored a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.