Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Porter's Lair in Tom Sawyer Book attraction, October 11, 2004, 7:54 a.m.
Porter's Lair in Tom Sawyer Book
October 13, 2011
Avg. queue length:
It's a book as imagined by author Kuzco -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more porters! Fans of Tom Sawyer can bump their heads in porter caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by porter remains, and jump into graves behind a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to experience this attraction at least once.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants can not ride.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- In 1983, this attraction was updated to add additional artwork that could be seen by protesters as as not serious enough.
- During refurbishment, a family of ducks found a hidden area within a wall in which had been stored a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.