Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Porter's Lair in Tom Sawyer Book dark ride, vapidly everlasting in the morning moonlight
Porter's Lair in Tom Sawyer Book
November 5, 1964
Avg. queue length:
It's a book built as a tribute to Mary Poppins -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more porters! Those with active health insurance can crawl through porter caves, be photographed with porter treasure, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort made inaccessable by porters!
- If it's your honeymoon, other guests might joke with you.
- Expectant mothers can avoid this dark ride.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Make sure to maintain your hats and legs inside the vehicle at various times.
- Because this is a noisy dark ride, viewers are required to buy safety glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.