Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Porter's Lair in Tom Sawyer Book attraction, astonishingly negotiating in the morning sunlight
Porter's Lair in Tom Sawyer Book
October 19, 1999
Avg. queue length:
It's a book built as a tribute to Michael Jackson -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more porters! The imaginative can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in porter caves, read misspelled signs about porter treasure, and ask cast members about a fort with no roof!
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a streamlined helicopter.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to try something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant fathers may run away.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- No food or drinks allowed.
- Be sure to maintain your loose articles and strollers within the attraction at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.