Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Porter's Lair in Tom Sawyer's Forest attraction, April 28, 1969, 4:04 p.m.
Porter's Lair in Tom Sawyer's Forest
February 28, 1985
Avg. queue length:
It's a forest as depicted in the books of Rex the Dinosaur -- only with less Tom Sawyer's and more porters! Children can search for treasure bolted to the walls in porter caves, climb over porter buildings, and jump into graves behind a fort for cast members only!
- Warning: during parades, this attraction will be dominated by monorail pilots.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you will be compelled to find something with a different ambiance.
- Contains holographic images.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- Be sure to keep your hats and shoes away from the attraction at appropriate times.
- On its first day after opening day, the Porter's Lair in Tom Sawyer's Forest essentially was forgotten.
- During a private party, mischievous guests found a plastered-over area within a support in which had been lost a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.