Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Porter's Lair in Tom Sawyer's Forest attraction, January 5, 2006, 11:00 a.m.
Porter's Lair in Tom Sawyer's Forest
April 18, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Seven thumbs down
It's a forest built as a tribute to Suzanna -- only with less Tom Sawyer's and more porters! Guests can search for treasure bolted to the walls in porter caves, climb across porter rocks, and visit a fort for cast members only!
- If it's your honeymoon, Disney characters could pick on you.
- Minimum height 37".
- Pilot must be at least 54" tall.
- During any storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen installation of holiday overlay from May 28 until something like August 7.
- At one portion of the background, you can see a minion from an imaginary attraction.
- During repairs, workers found a private area within a structure in which had been stashed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.