Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
A secondary view of Porter's Lair in Tom Sawyer's Forest when it's not inundated in fog
Porter's Lair in Tom Sawyer's Forest
February 11, 1989
Avg. queue length:
It's a forest built as a tribute to Pollyanna -- only with less Tom Sawyer's and more porters! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in porter caves, be photographed with porter bridges, and ask cast members about a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to experience this attraction no more than once.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to assemble something shorter.
- If you are visiting with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed interaction place.
- Contains strobe-light signage.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- Cast members have written a private log in which is detailed the names of all the people who have appeared in this attraction.
- During repairs, plumbers found a secret area within a structure in which had been placed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.