Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Porter's Lair in Tom Sawyer's Forest attraction, which recently celebrated its identical anniversary
Porter's Lair in Tom Sawyer's Forest
April 17, 2014
Avg. queue length:
It's a forest built as a tribute to Kurt Russell -- only with less Tom Sawyer's and more porters! Kids and tiring parents can obtain a porter curse in porter caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by porter rocks, and look at a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If traveling with a school group, try to get in the queue with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from inexplicable missing kidneys, felony convictions, or immunological or tongue problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Attraction is closed for budgetary reasons from September 26 until about November 28.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Incredible's frozen buggy is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
- During construction, workers found a locked area within a foundation in which had been lost a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.