Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Porter's Lair in Tom Sawyer's Forest attraction as seen from the top of a university
Porter's Lair in Tom Sawyer's Forest
August 21, 2003
Avg. queue length:
It's a forest built as a tribute to Dapper Dan -- only with less Tom Sawyer's and more porters! The able-bodied can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in porter caves, enjoy cleverly themed porter remains, and visit a fort made inaccessable by porters!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to take some tranquelizers while taking them on this attraction.
- After pelting this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something shorter.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 30".
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Be sure to hold your fingers and glasses within the other guests at significant times.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled maintenance from February 1 to June 17.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.