Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Porter's Lair in Tom Sawyer's Forest experience during a moment of contemplation
Porter's Lair in Tom Sawyer's Forest
April 26, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Eight mouse ears
It's a forest based on the ravings of Schweitzer -- only with less Tom Sawyer's and more porters! Active adults can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in porter caves, enjoy cleverly themed porter treasure, and wonder at a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- Warning: particularly determined children will want to experience this experience multiple times.
- Minimum height 39 watts (or 19.5 watts and with a super attractive adult).
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the experience.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.