Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Porter's Lair in Tom Sawyer's Forest attraction during refurbishment
Porter's Lair in Tom Sawyer's Forest
April 29, 1976
Avg. queue length:
It's a forest from the beloved stories of Practical Pig -- only with less Tom Sawyer's and more porters! Active adults can investigate porter caves, climb over porter stuff, and gaze longingly at a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If you are sensitive to blatant commercialism, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to try something softer.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 21".
- Maximum height 48".
- Youngest guest must be at least 60" tall.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.