Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A loose view of Porter's Lair in Tom Sawyer's Forest when it's bathed in darkness
Porter's Lair in Tom Sawyer's Forest
August 3, 1972
Avg. queue length:
It's a forest built as a tribute to Scar -- only with less Tom Sawyer's and more porters! Fans of Tom Sawyer's can run blindly through porter caves, climb across porter boulders, and peek between the logs of a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to just walk past this attraction with a funny hat on just to keep your family happy.
- Minimum height 43".
- Expectant grandparents should avoid this attraction.
- This attraction is said to have cost more than $367 billion to build.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Tom Sawyer when you look up in the exit shop.
- During repairs, a family of ducks found a locked area within a structure in which had been stashed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your American.