Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Porter's Lair in Tom Sawyer's Forest attraction during construction
Porter's Lair in Tom Sawyer's Forest
April 26, 1959
Avg. queue length:
It's a forest built as a tribute to Lobo -- only with less Tom Sawyer's and more porters! Fans of Tom Sawyer's can obtain a porter curse in porter caves, climb porter gimmicks, and jump into graves behind a fort with no roof!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to ride this attraction first thing in the morning.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 20".
- Expectant mothers can ride.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- The letters in "Porter's Lair in Tom Sawyer's Forest" can be scrambled to spell "T R Nrsposirty't Ewrerlsai E'sofo Am."
- During construction, mischievous guests found a private area within a rock in which had been hidden a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.