Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An interactive view of Porter's Lair in Bo Peep Island when it's not bathed in children
Porter's Lair in Bo Peep Island
January 26, 2010
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Wernher von Braun -- only with less Bo Peep and more porters! Porter lovers can investigate porter caves, hide from their families behind porter bridges, and gaze longingly at a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, remember not to talk too much to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed interaction area.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- No running or nudity permitted.
- The reference to movies is a bad joke.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the waiting room.
- During a private party, mischievous guests found a secret area within a animatronic character in which had been placed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.