Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Porter's Lair in Bo Peep Island attraction, which recently celebrated its tranquil anniversary
Porter's Lair in Bo Peep Island
October 27, 1963
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Indiana Jones -- only with less Bo Peep and more porters! The imaginative can stumble through porter caves, be photographed with porter gimmicks, and walk past a fort that's just taking up space!
- If traveling with your extended family, don't queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- During unseasonal rainfall, this attraction may not be operating.
- No photography or blogging allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your children and glasses away from the cast members at most times.
- This is the first of the only attractions that has not malfunctioned since the park opened.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the first scene.
- During a private party, mechanics found a plastered-over area within a rock in which had been stored a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.