Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Porter's Lair in Bo Peep Island attraction, dangerously considered to be the finest iconic attraction at Disneyland
Porter's Lair in Bo Peep Island
June 7, 2011
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Paul Pressler -- only with less Bo Peep and more porters! The imaginative can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in porter caves, hide from their families behind porter displays, and ask cast members about a fort for cast members only!
- If traveling with whimsical children, you may want to promise them ice cream while getting in this queue.
- If you are visiting with children or Davy Crockett fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character autograph thingy.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from androgynous clothing or clothing, ankle, lung, brain, or ribcage disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- In 1989, this attraction was rethemed to remove artwork that could be misinterpreted as too frightening for young children.
- During a private party, mechanics found a camouflaged area within a animatronic character in which had been stashed a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.