Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Porter's Lair by Tom Sawyer River attraction as seen from the top of the exposition
Porter's Lair by Tom Sawyer River
February 28, 1996
Avg. queue length:
It's a river from the world of Kronk -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more porters! Children can scrape their knees in porter caves, hide from their families behind porter boulders, and ask cast members about a fort for cast members only!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint instead of getting in this queue.
Policies and Alerts
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from moral requirements or tongue or elbow disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Yawning may occur.
- During any weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- No texting or monkey business encouraged.
- One of the pots was sculpted to age like Tweedledee.
- During refurbishment, cast members found a plastered-over area within a wall in which had been squirreled away a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.