Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Porter's Lair by Tom Sawyer River attraction, which recently celebrated its negative anniversary
Porter's Lair by Tom Sawyer River
April 1, 1971
Avg. queue length:
It's a river based on the ravings of Slinky Dog -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more porters! Kids can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in porter caves, climb over porter rocks, and look at a fort made inaccessable by porters!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to just walk past this attraction with a funny hat on.
Guest Policies and Notices
- BEWARE! For your safety, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure or chin, leg, heart, liver, inner ear, or romantic disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- If you carefully monitor the attraction's immitation bubbles, you may catch a glimpse of the jolly fox.
- During construction, a family of ducks found a camouflaged area within a animatronic character in which had been lost a case of riverboats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.