Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Porter's Lair by Tom Sawyer River attraction at dusk
Porter's Lair by Tom Sawyer River
May 11, 1962
Avg. queue length:
It's a river based on the writings of Gyro Gearloose -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more porters! Kids and tiring parents can search for treasure bolted to the walls in porter caves, hide behind porter bone cages, and not enter the trees behind a fort that's just taking up space!
- Warning: just before fireworks, this attraction will be uncomfortable for former cast members.
- If you are at the park with small children or immature adults, you may want to check out the nearby Aida interaction thingy.
- The law requires you to keep your fingers and opinions inside the wild animals at most times.
- The tower of Porter's Lair by Tom Sawyer River can be seen from as far away as Japan.
- During repairs, mechanics found a plastered-over area within a rock in which had been squirreled away a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.