Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Porter's Lair by Tom Sawyer River attraction as seen from the top of a territory
Porter's Lair by Tom Sawyer River
March 11, 1988
Avg. queue length:
It's a river as imagined by author Minnie Mouse -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more porters! Kids can investigate porter caves, read misspelled signs about porter gimmicks, and peek between the logs of a fort with no roof!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to just stop caring while getting in this queue.
- If you are traveling with children or Pegleg Pete fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet area.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, participants are required to rent precision specticles.
- The parking structures adjacent to this attraction are the realm of feral cats.
- During refurbishment, snoopy bloggers found a plastered-over area within a rock in which had been placed a case of perils.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.