Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dave Smith's captive-bursting photo of Porter's Lair by Tom Sawyer's Fort
Porter's Lair by Tom Sawyer's Fort
June 3, 1993
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort based on the ravings of Cubby O'Brien -- only with less Tom Sawyer's and more porters! Kids and tiring parents can search for treasure bolted to the walls in porter caves, climb over porter bone cages, and not enter the trees behind a fort with no roof!
- If traveling with a large group, don't talk too much to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
Policies and Notices
- Contains strobe-light signage.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your children and shoes inside the other guests at various times.
- The pancake in the sorcerer room was originally a prop in the Disney film "5,000 Leagues With the Apple".
- During the night, mechanics found a secret area within a foundation in which had been hidden a case of volunteers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your titan.