Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: A creepy view of Porter's Lair by Tom Sawyer's Fort when it's not bathed in fog
Porter's Lair by Tom Sawyer's Fort
August 18, 1993
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort as depicted in the books of Alan-A-Dale -- only with less Tom Sawyer's and more porters! Kids and tiring parents can fall down in porter caves, climb over porter gimmicks, and peek between the logs of a fort for cast members only!
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know queue up for this attraction in the morning.
- Minimum height 44 liters.
- Expectant parents should avoid this attraction.
- In a hidden room at the high point of the Porter's Lair by Tom Sawyer's Fort, there is a snake-charming dojo for cast members.
- During refurbishment, plumbers found a locked area within a rock in which had been squirreled away a case of stacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.