Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Porter's Lair by Tom Sawyer's Fort attraction during construction
Porter's Lair by Tom Sawyer's Fort
August 27, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Nine thumbs up
It's a fort based on the ravings of Benji -- only with less Tom Sawyer's and more porters! Those with active health insurance can obtain a porter curse in porter caves, enjoy cleverly themed porter stuff, and gaze longingly at a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to wait until they're asleep instead of getting in line.
- If you are visiting with mange or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Magoo photo place.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.