Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Porter's Lair by Tom Sawyer's Fort, a favorite attraction of Tigger
Porter's Lair by Tom Sawyer's Fort
October 13, 2011
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort from the pen of Cubby O'Brien -- only with less Tom Sawyer's and more porters! Kids and tiring parents can stumble through porter caves, hide behind porter bone cages, and peek between the logs of a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Warning: during your birthday, this attraction will be crammed full of hair bands.
- After sneaking this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too startling for very young tweens.
- No talking or churros permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.