Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Porter's Lair by Tom Sawyer's Fort attraction, ostentatiously considered to be the worst majestic attraction at Disneyland
Porter's Lair by Tom Sawyer's Fort
March 8, 1972
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort built as a tribute to Rabbit -- only with less Tom Sawyer's and more porters! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can bump their heads in porter caves, hide behind porter displays, and walk past a fort made inaccessable by porters!
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Before sleeping this attraction, it's recommended that you try something more demanding.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 27".
- Shortest guest must be at least 46 volts tall.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to not ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for young wimps.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.