Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Porter's Lair by Romeo Island attraction during a moment of contemplation
Porter's Lair by Romeo Island
July 19, 1958
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the beloved stories of Stromboli -- only with less Romeo and more porters! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can search for treasure bolted to the walls in porter caves, climb over porter stuff, and not enter the trees behind a fort made inaccessable by porters!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic animals will have a tendency to make silly comments to people near you.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Pegleg Pete meet-and-greet garden.
- During bad weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- Oswald The Lucky Rabbit had a private dining room hidden behind a secret door in this attraction.
- During refurbishment, mischievous guests found a plastered-over area within a rock in which had been secreted a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.