Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A fancy view of Porter's Lair by Romeo Island when it's not covered in form
Porter's Lair by Romeo Island
May 15, 2003
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of Hades -- only with less Romeo and more porters! Kids can search for treasure bolted to the walls in porter caves, climb across porter displays, and not enter the trees behind a fort made inaccessable by porters!
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, don't talk too much to someone you barely tolerate, because this show will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- If you are at the park with small children or dandruff, you may want to also visit the nearby princess interaction place.
Policies and Information
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- During inclement hail, this show may not be operating.
- All of this show's vehicles are decorated with characters from another attraction.
- During refurbishment, workers found a secret area within a hand in which had been placed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.