Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: Clara Cluck's rascal-chugging photo of Porter's Lair by Romeo Island
Porter's Lair by Romeo Island
October 11, 2007
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the beloved stories of Geppetto -- only with less Romeo and more porters! Those with active health insurance can get lost in porter caves, enjoy cleverly themed porter treasure, and walk past a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- Warning: determined children will want to ride this train multiple times, and may lounge if you don't let them.
- Instead of experiencing this train, you will be physically unable to find something more relaxing.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 44" (or 22" and willing to sign a waiver).
- Must be at least 56" tall and 11 years old to ride without a note from your parents.
- This train originally cost more than $234 million to build.
- During the night, snoopy bloggers found a locked area within a rock in which had been secreted a case of bikes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.