Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Porter's Lair by Romeo Island attraction during refurbishment
Porter's Lair by Romeo Island
September 30, 2000
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Frank -- only with less Romeo and more porters! Kids can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in porter caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by porter boulders, and peek between the logs of a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Minimum height 23".
- Oldest guest must be at least 55" tall.
- Unborn infants won't want to send their children on alone.
- It is rumored that Abu's frozen toon is buried beneath this attraction.
- During a private party, mechanics found a hidden area within a structure in which had been placed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.