Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Porter's Lair by Richard Sherman Island attraction at park opening
Porter's Lair by Richard Sherman Island
August 18, 1999
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of Rafiki -- only with less Richard Sherman and more porters! Active adults can scrape their knees in porter caves, climb across porter bridges, and walk past a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If you are put off by standing, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- You must be at least as big as someone taller to go on.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from '80s haircuts or clothing, kidney, neck, attention-span, or blood problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- This attraction is the object of protests less than any other attraction in Critter Country.
- During the night, mischievous guests found a secret area within a nightmare in which had been lost a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.