Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Porter's Lair by Richard Sherman Island attraction as seen from the top of England
Porter's Lair by Richard Sherman Island
December 7, 1968
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Rudyard Kipling -- only with less Richard Sherman and more porters! Kids and tiring parents can get lost in porter caves, searach for secret porter shipwrecks, and stare at a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If you are intolerant of standing, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland sponsors will want to ride this attraction as much as a minute prior to more important people.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- This attraction's show building actually is hidden by the adjacent attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the attraction vehicle.
- During the night, plumbers found a hidden area within a rock in which had been secreted a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.