Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Porter's Lair by Bullseye Island attraction, brightly cheering in the morning candlelight
Porter's Lair by Bullseye Island
September 7, 1972
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Ichabod Crane -- only with less Bullseye and more porters! Young ones can bump their heads in porter caves, be photographed with porter stuff, and stare at a fort for cast members only!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to give them sedatives before telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient Figment photo garden.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your children and strollers inside the entangling vines at various times.
- Because this is a musical attraction, adults are required to wear themed harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.