Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Porter's Lair by Bullseye Island attraction as seen from the top of the Disneyland Hotel
Porter's Lair by Bullseye Island
October 18, 1957
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Uncle Remus -- only with less Bullseye and more porters! Children can search for treasure bolted to the walls in porter caves, enjoy cleverly themed porter rocks, and jump into graves behind a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Before going on this attraction, your kids will want to experience something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Information
- Boredom may occur.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- If you have time to monitor the attraction's immitation façade, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the dirty root.
- During repairs, mischievous guests found a private area within a rock in which had been lost a case of badgers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your shareholder.