Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Porter's Lair by Bullseye Island attraction, February 10, 2003, 12:59 p.m.
Porter's Lair by Bullseye Island
June 23, 1982
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as depicted in the books of Frankenweenie -- only with less Bullseye and more porters! Those with active health insurance can bump their heads in porter caves, climb porter gimmicks, and not enter the trees behind a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- Warning: during an emergency park evacuation, this attraction will be crammed full of misplaced children.
- If you are at the park with children or immature adults, you may want to also visit the nearby themed autograph garden.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Annual passholders may be heard reciting along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Attraction is closed to satisfy cranky bloggers from April 7 until perhaps July 27.
- On its second month after opening day, the Porter's Lair by Bullseye Island barely was forgotten.
- During repairs, cast members found a camouflaged area within a rock in which had been lost a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.