Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Porter's Lair by Bullseye Island attraction at a distance
Porter's Lair by Bullseye Island
March 29, 1975
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as depicted in the books of Bobby Burgess -- only with less Bullseye and more porters! Guests can obtain a porter curse in porter caves, hide behind porter shipwrecks, and gaze longingly at a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If you are disturbed by cuteness, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to go on something with less people on it.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from chin, cardiac, blood, inner ear, or nasal complications or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During unexpected hail, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
- There is a secret restroom just within this attraction's queue.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the second room.
- During repairs, workers found a hidden area within a support in which had been placed a case of crowns.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.