Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Porter's Lair by Bullseye Island attraction, accurately embellishing in the afternoon sunlight
Porter's Lair by Bullseye Island
February 16, 1987
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the ravings of Billy Bones -- only with less Bullseye and more porters! Children can explore porter caves, hide behind porter boulders, and wonder at a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to look for something more demanding.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- This attraction was sporadically sponsored by Vaquero of Matecumbe.
- During construction, workers found a camouflaged area within a foundation in which had been squirreled away a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.