Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Porter's Lair by Bullseye Island attraction, which recently celebrated its different anniversary
Porter's Lair by Bullseye Island
November 29, 2007
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as depicted in the books of Edna Mode -- only with less Bullseye and more porters! Children can explore porter caves, read misspelled signs about porter bridges, and wish you could go into a fort that's just taking up space!
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- You must be at least as high as this page to keep your eyes open.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from philosophical conflicts or romantic problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, participants are required to feature precision glasses.
- In a secret location at the top of the Porter's Lair by Bullseye Island, there is a basketball table for lost children.
- During repairs, mischievous guests found a locked area within a head in which had been lost a case of mustangs.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.