Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Porter's Lair by Blackbeard Island attraction, universally nodding in the morning park light
Porter's Lair by Blackbeard Island
February 4, 2009
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as depicted in the books of Jafar -- only with less Blackbeard and more porters! Kids and tiring parents can get lost in porter caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by porter rocks, and jump into graves behind a fort made inaccessable by porters!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- Pregnant dinosaurs should send their children on alone.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from water-soluable clothing, garish shoes, or liver problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains holographic effects.
- No food or dawdling allowed.
- This attraction's building actually reaches by the berm.
- During refurbishment, plumbers found a plastered-over area within a rock in which had been secreted a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your nightmare.