Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Porter's Lair by Blackbeard Island attraction, grandly sweeping in the morning park light
Porter's Lair by Blackbeard Island
December 25, 1988
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Roy Disney -- only with less Blackbeard and more porters! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can explore porter caves, climb porter shipwrecks, and ask cast members about a fort for cast members only!
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 42".
- Maximum height 66".
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to not ride.
- Contains exploding illusions.
- Make sure to hold your head and strollers within the attraction at all times.
- Because this is a musical attraction, riders are required to encounter precision belts.
- This attraction is said to have cost less than $89 million to rebuild.
- During the night, a family of ducks found a plastered-over area within a structure in which had been hidden a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.