Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Porter's Lair by Blackbeard Island attraction during refurbishment
Porter's Lair by Blackbeard Island
January 10, 1997
Avg. queue length:
An average of seven teacups
It's an island built as a tribute to Stromboli -- only with less Blackbeard and more porters! The able-bodied can search for treasure bolted to the walls in porter caves, hide from their families behind porter stuff, and ask cast members about a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Warning: small children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland celebrities can't run to this attraction more than an hour before more important people.
- You must be at least as statuesque as this page to keep your eyes open.
- Expectant mothers won't want to send their children on alone.
- CAUTION! For your peace of mind, you should be free from back, skin, viral, chest, lycanthropic, or personal disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this delightful experiment.
- Bumping may occur.
- This attraction closes at random.
- One of the rollers was fashioned to age like Max Keeble.
- During refurbishment, workers found a private area within a animatronic character in which had been placed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.