Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Porter's Lair by Blackbeard Island, a favorite attraction of Ollie Johnston
Porter's Lair by Blackbeard Island
October 17, 1959
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Figment -- only with less Blackbeard and more porters! Active adults can search for treasure bolted to the walls in porter caves, hide from their families behind porter rocks, and stare at a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If you are allergic to standing, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
Policies and Alerts
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, participants are required to buy precision specticles.
- Managers discovered a secret book in which is written the personal details of all the characters who have appeared in this attraction.
- During repairs, cast members found a secret area within a rock in which had been stashed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.