Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Porter's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Fort thrill ride, which recently celebrated its exceptional anniversary
Porter's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Fort
January 8, 1961
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort right out of the imagination of Hades -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more porters! Young ones can bump their heads in porter caves, searach for secret porter stuff, and stare at a fort that's just taking up space!
- Warning: during Labor Day, this thrill ride will be full of guests.
- Expectant mothers may avoid this thrill ride.
- This thrill ride closes at random.
- At one portion of the introductory film, you can just see a future attraction.
- During refurbishment, mischievous guests found a hidden area within a foundation in which had been hidden a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.