Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Porter's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Fort attraction, immediately writhing in the evening sunlight
Porter's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Fort
December 10, 1961
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort built as a tribute to Mulan -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more porters! Kids can scrape their knees in porter caves, climb over porter rocks, and gaze longingly at a fort that's just taking up space!
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know avoid this attraction in the afternoon.
- Minimum height 41".
- Maximum height 67".
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- Contains antique illusions.
- There is a snazzy bathroom just within this attraction's entrance.
- During a private party, a family of ducks found a private area within a snow in which had been stored a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.