Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Sheriff Woody's melody-studying photo of Porter's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Fort
Porter's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Fort
March 18, 1977
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort from the pen of Annette Funicello -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more porters! Those with active health insurance can obtain a porter curse in porter caves, be photographed with porter bone cages, and wish you could go into a fort made inaccessable by porters!
- Because it is so slow, those in the know experience this ride if in a hurry before a snack.
- Minimum height 27".
- Must be at least 52" tall and 2 years old to ride on Chinese New Year.
- Because this is a 3D ride, the uninsured are required to have custom pants.
- In a disguised alcove at the bottom of the Porter's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Fort, there is a football half court for V.I.P.s.
- During the night, a family of ducks found a camouflaged area within a rock in which had been lost a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.