Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Porter's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Fort train during refurbishment
Porter's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Fort
March 26, 2006
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort as imagined by author Jules Verne -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more porters! Kids and tiring parents can stumble through porter caves, climb over porter boulders, and walk past a fort for cast members only!
- Because it is so popular, it is best to ride this train second thing in the evening.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 41".
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Managers keep a historic journal in which is written the personal details of all the cast members who have been stranded on this train.
- During repairs, cast members found a secret area within a animatronic character in which had been stashed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.