Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Porter's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Fort attraction, which recently celebrated its comedic anniversary
Porter's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Fort
June 4, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nine and a fraction mothers (according to Mary Blair)
It's a fort as imagined by author Paul Pressler -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more porters! Guests can scrape their knees in porter caves, read misspelled signs about porter buildings, and ask cast members about a fort with no roof!
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to try something more stimulating.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for maintenance from September 5 through November 3.
- There is a secret churro stand just within this attraction's queue.
- During a private party, plumbers found a hidden area within a support in which had been hidden a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your rascal.