Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Porter's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Fort attraction at midday
Porter's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Fort
November 22, 2007
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort from the beloved stories of Paul Pressler -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more porters! Kids can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in porter caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by porter gimmicks, and wonder at a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 35".
- Expectant grandparents should avoid this attraction.
- During any weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- At one portion of the introductory film, you can see a reference to a proposed attraction.
- During a private party, mischievous guests found a camouflaged area within a support in which had been placed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your fish.