Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Porter's Lair Under Pegleg Pete Island attraction at midday
Porter's Lair Under Pegleg Pete Island
September 24, 1991
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of Alan Menken -- only with less Pegleg Pete and more porters! Guests can search for treasure bolted to the walls in porter caves, climb porter bridges, and stare at a fort made inaccessable by porters!
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, try not to get in the queue with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient princess interaction thingy.
Policies and Notices
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Attraction is closed for improvements from November 11 until something like March 7.
- This is the only operating attraction in the resort on which a reference to Geppetto can be experienced.
- During a private party, snoopy bloggers found a secret area within a animatronic character in which had been stored a case of toucans.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.