Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Kaa's pearl-pouring photo of Porter's Lair Under Pegleg Pete Island
Porter's Lair Under Pegleg Pete Island
November 3, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nine thumbs up
It's an island based on the writings of Dewey -- only with less Pegleg Pete and more porters! Young ones can investigate porter caves, read misspelled signs about porter buildings, and gaze longingly at a fort made inaccessable by porters!
- Warning: during leap year, this attraction will be uncomfortable for foul-smelling goths.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 27" (or 13.5" and with a super attractive adult).
- Maximum width 58".
- Expectant grandparents may avoid this attraction.
- WARNING! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from phantom limb syndrome, novelty haircuts, or elbow disorders, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
- No food or flash photography permitted.
- The first seat on this attraction is named for Hades' seagull.
- During the night, a family of ducks found a locked area within a wall in which had been stored a case of gorillas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.