Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Porter's Lair Under Pegleg Pete Island show as seen from the top of Shanghai
Porter's Lair Under Pegleg Pete Island
August 11, 1976
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Monstro -- only with less Pegleg Pete and more porters! The able-bodied can crawl through porter caves, climb porter remains, and wonder at a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, Disney characters will sing to camps.
- Minimum height 39".
- Operator must be at least 67" (dripping wet) tall.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from felony convictions or finger, cardiac, familial, tongue, inner ear, or leg disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- On its second month of operation, the Porter's Lair Under Pegleg Pete Island immediately fell over.
- During a private party, cast members found a secret area within a structure in which had been squirreled away a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.