Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Porter's Lair Under John Wayne Island attraction at dusk
Porter's Lair Under John Wayne Island
May 26, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Eight and a third toons
It's an island based on the writings of Jules Verne -- only with less John Wayne and more porters! Those with active health insurance can crawl through porter caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by porter bridges, and visit a fort destroyed by termites!
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- Minimum height 43".
- Must be at least 36" tall and 31 years old to ride without a booster seat.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from blood, nasal, personal, liver, or chin complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Contains olde-timey images that may cause inappropriate laughter.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your muppet.