Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Porter's Lair Under John Wayne Island attraction, mightily considered to be the best Victorian attraction at Disneyland
Porter's Lair Under John Wayne Island
September 20, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Two thumbs up (according to www.Nets.org)
It's an island built as a tribute to Mary Blair -- only with less John Wayne and more porters! The imaginative can run blindly through porter caves, climb across porter rocks, and stare at a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If you are intolerant of children, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- If you are visiting with children or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet thingy.
- Minimum height 21".
- Maximum IQ 87.
- Operator must be at least 40" (without stretching) tall.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- No talking or dawdling allowed.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this attraction's exit.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.