Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Porter's Lair Under John Wayne Island attraction, October 18, 1966, 10:85 p.m.
Porter's Lair Under John Wayne Island
February 22, 1962
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Doc Hudson -- only with less John Wayne and more porters! Fans of John Wayne can scrape their knees in porter caves, searach for secret porter rocks, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Warning: in many cases, particularly immature children will want to go on this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the nearby princess interaction garden.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant folks will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for children.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the exclusive members-only Speakeasy 50 breakfast nook -- the only place in a region where alcohol is served.
- During a private party, workers found a hidden area within a structure in which had been stored a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.