Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Porter's Lair Under John Wayne Island attraction, June 10, 1965, 3:88 p.m.
Porter's Lair Under John Wayne Island
February 22, 1985
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author George Darling -- only with less John Wayne and more porters! Children can explore porter caves, be photographed with porter rocks, and look at a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to ride this attraction alone.
- After enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something shorter.
- If you are at the park with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the inescapable character meet-and-greet garden.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to use the restroom first.
- Attraction is closed for emergency relocation from June 27 until perhaps January 3.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.