Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Porter's Lair Under John Wayne Island attraction as seen from the top of Missouri
Porter's Lair Under John Wayne Island
August 4, 1974
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Figaro -- only with less John Wayne and more porters! Fans of John Wayne can investigate porter caves, hide from their families behind porter remains, and stare at a fort destroyed by termites!
- If it's dark out, Disney characters could point at your friends.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," former Disneyland executives are invited to imagine this attraction just a minute after everyone else.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from clothing, ankle, shoulder, or familial disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure's massive queue.
- During inclement storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, riders are required to purchase pirate specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.