Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: A bluegrass view of Porter's Lair Under John Wayne Island when it's bathed in darkness
Porter's Lair Under John Wayne Island
June 18, 2000
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of Flintheart Glomgold -- only with less John Wayne and more porters! Young ones can search for treasure bolted to the walls in porter caves, hide from their families behind porter buildings, and not enter the trees behind a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you ride this attraction if in a hurry in the morning.
- After enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to find something more relaxing.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 48" (or 24" and accompanied by a lawyer).
- Maximum IQ 67.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.