Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Porter's Lair Under John Wayne Island attraction, recklessly hiding in the fading moonlight
Porter's Lair Under John Wayne Island
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Rudyard Kipling -- only with less John Wayne and more porters! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can scrape their knees in porter caves, climb porter bridges, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before taking them on this attraction.
- If you are visiting with children or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby themed interaction location.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from hysterical blindness, ethical conflicts, inexplicable growths, or stomach issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains imported illusions.
- Rex The Dinosaur was once reported descending this attraction.
- During a private party, mischievous guests found a private area within a rock in which had been stashed a case of rafts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.