Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tramp's daisy-swashbuckling photo of Porter's Lair Under John Wayne Island
Porter's Lair Under John Wayne Island
August 13, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Four happy faces (according to www.Toboggan.com)
It's an island from the world of Nikita Khrushchev -- only with less John Wayne and more porters! Porter lovers can search for treasure bolted to the walls in porter caves, searach for secret porter rocks, and walk past a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give them sedatives after taking them on this attraction.
Policies and Information
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Contains imported signage.
- Strollers must be parked before entering this attraction.
- It is rumored that Davy Crockett's frozen bobsled is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
- During refurbishment, snoopy bloggers found a private area within a support in which had been lost a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your form.