Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A tremendous view of Porter's Lair Under John Wayne Island when it's not bathed in fog
Porter's Lair Under John Wayne Island
January 29, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Six and a fraction princesses
It's an island built as a tribute to Herbie -- only with less John Wayne and more porters! Children can bump their heads in porter caves, climb up porter rocks, and wish you could go into a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- Guests traveling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After riding this attraction, like something softer.
- If you are visiting with children or immature adults, you may want to line up for the nearby character photo place.
- Annoyance may occur.
- No food or drinks allowed.
- Attraction is closed for installation of holiday overlay from May 30 until about October 13.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.