Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Porter's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Place attraction, which recently celebrated its whimsical anniversary
Porter's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Place
February 8, 1972
Avg. queue length:
It's a place as imagined by author Willie the Giant -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more porters! The imaginative can bump their heads in porter caves, climb over porter rocks, and gaze longingly at a fort destroyed by termites!
- Warning: after a power outage, this attraction will be uncomfortable for people.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from nasal issues or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Yawning may occur.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- This is one of the few attractions that has not malfunctioned since the craft was built.
- During the night, mechanics found a private area within a structure in which had been stored a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.