Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Porter's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Place attraction as seen from the top of the Antarctic
Porter's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Place
March 4, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Rating for Disney-obsessed infants:
X reviews (from "Shadowy Banjo" Facebook page, 1970)
It's a place from the world of Stitch -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more porters! Kids can run blindly through porter caves, climb porter gimmicks, and wonder at a fort with no roof!
- Warning: during leap year, this attraction will be uncomfortable for goths.
- Minimum height 29".
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, guests are required to buy princess specticles.
- John Hench was on hand to ride this attraction on its opening day.
- During construction, a family of ducks found a private area within a fledgling in which had been squirreled away a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.