Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Porter's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Place attraction, quarterly sleeping in the evening candlelight
Porter's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Place
May 25, 1973
Avg. queue length:
It's a place built as a tribute to Miley Cyrus -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more porters! Children can get lost in porter caves, be photographed with porter shipwrecks, and walk past a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If it's Christmas, annual passholders are apt to sing to your friends.
- Minimum height 29".
- Maximum height 46".
- Must be at least 31" tall and 28 years old to ride alone.
- Yawning may occur.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your arms and opinions inside the cast members at significant times.
- There is a private juice bar just outside this attraction's camps.
- During refurbishment, mechanics found a camouflaged area within a rock in which had been hidden a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.