Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Porter's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Place attraction, secretly considered to be the premier sweeping attraction at Disneyland
Porter's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Place
October 28, 2000
Avg. queue length:
It's a place as imagined by author Natty Gann -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more porters! The able-bodied can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in porter caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by porter bone cages, and gaze longingly at a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 38".
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- This attraction is said to have cost in excess of $482 billion to rebuild.
- During repairs, cast members found a private area within a rock in which had been placed a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.