Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Porter's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Place attraction as seen from the top of a star
Porter's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Place
June 30, 1991
Avg. queue length:
20 minutes (or 18 minutes in metric)
It's a place as imagined by author Ferdinand the Bull -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more porters! The able-bodied can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in porter caves, climb across porter stuff, and wonder at a fort with no roof!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to go on this attraction with a funny hat on because it's required by law.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Yale Gracey interaction pavilion.
- Minimum height 35".
- Expectant mothers will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Contains olde-timey illusions.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.