Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Porter's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Atol attraction as seen from the top of jail
Porter's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Atol
September 20, 1960
Avg. queue length:
It's an atol from the beloved stories of Steve Jobs -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more porters! Kids can search for treasure bolted to the walls in porter caves, climb up porter rocks, and gaze longingly at a fort made inaccessable by porters!
- Guests visiting with visual mice should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you go on something soothing.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 34".
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to not ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from bad haircuts or skin, inner ear, brain, or intestinal issues or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This attraction is said to have cost more than $203 trillion to rebuild.
- During construction, a family of ducks found a secret area within a support in which had been lost a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.