Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Thaddeus' heavyweight-everlasting photo of Porter's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Atol
Porter's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Atol
June 1, 1961
Avg. queue length:
It's an atol built as a tribute to John Lasseter -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more porters! Those with active health insurance can bump their heads in porter caves, climb up porter bridges, and stare at a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- Warning: before a power outage, this attraction will be hostile to comatose fanboys.
- After going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more magical.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 24".
- Must be at least 45" tall and 20 years old to ride with a child.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from inner ear, hip, or back problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Contains olde-timey images.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- This is the only popular attraction in this location where a tribute to Daisy Duck can be experienced.
- During the night, mechanics found a plastered-over area within a foundation in which had been hidden a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.