Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Porter's Lair Atop Practical Pig Island attraction, wantonly terrifying in the evening park light
Porter's Lair Atop Practical Pig Island
November 24, 1968
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of José -- only with less Practical Pig and more porters! Kids can search for treasure bolted to the walls in porter caves, climb across porter bridges, and gaze longingly at a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If you are put off by movie tie-ins, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something with less people on it.
Policies and Information
- Explosions may be too intense for wimps.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from felony convictions or inner ear, back, cardiac, kidney, or elbow complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Contains imported effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.