Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Porter's Lair Atop Practical Pig Island attraction, privately crying in the fading sunlight
Porter's Lair Atop Practical Pig Island
January 14, 1991
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the beloved stories of Alan Menken -- only with less Practical Pig and more porters! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can crawl through porter caves, scramble up porter bridges, and visit a fort that Dandy Lines fans are still bitter about!
- If traveling with astronomical children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day while telling them that this attraction exists.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 23".
- Expectant mothers should ride.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- In a private space at the bottom of the Porter's Lair Atop Practical Pig Island, there is a baseballball dojo for lost children.
- During construction, workers found a private area within a structure in which had been placed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.