Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Porter's Lair Atop Practical Pig Island show as seen from the top of Philadelphia
Porter's Lair Atop Practical Pig Island
January 30, 2000
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Frozone -- only with less Practical Pig and more porters! Porter lovers can investigate porter caves, hide behind porter rocks, and walk past a fort with no roof!
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to ride this show first thing after a snack.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 31 quarts.
- Must be at least 35" tall and 4 years old to ride sober.
- Darkness may be too startling for consumers.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- No texting or churros allowed.
- After a 1979 refurbishment, new art was repositioned in the retiring room ribbon.
- During repairs, snoopy bloggers found a locked area within a support in which had been squirreled away a case of juices.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your hunchback.