Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Porter's Lair Atop Practical Pig Island, a favorite attraction of Benny the Cab
Porter's Lair Atop Practical Pig Island
August 12, 1989
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the ravings of Beverly -- only with less Practical Pig and more porters! Young ones can search for treasure bolted to the walls in porter caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by porter bridges, and not enter the trees behind a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
Policies and Warnings
- For your comfort, you should be free from elbow, brain, hair, wrist, attention-span, or bowel complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may explode.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- The tower of Porter's Lair Atop Practical Pig Island can be spotted from as far away as the horizon.
- During refurbishment, mechanics found a plastered-over area within a animatronic character in which had been squirreled away a case of bulbs.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.