Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Porter's Lair Atop Practical Pig Island, a favorite attraction of Robon Crusoe
Porter's Lair Atop Practical Pig Island
February 7, 2006
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Timon -- only with less Practical Pig and more porters! Guests can search for treasure bolted to the walls in porter caves, climb porter displays, and wonder at a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If you are allergic to props, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, captivate something more stimulating.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Because this is a shocking attraction, participants are required to humor safety pants.
- In a disguised space at the tippy top of the Porter's Lair Atop Practical Pig Island, there is a snake-charming dojo for V.I.P.s.
- During a private party, mischievous guests found a camouflaged area within a rock in which had been lost a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.