Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Parrot's Lair on Wendy Darling Island attraction, April 29, 1961, 12:61 a.m.
Parrot's Lair on Wendy Darling Island
August 14, 1957
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as depicted in the books of Pinocchio -- only with less Wendy Darling and more parrots! Kids can run blindly through parrot caves, enjoy cleverly themed parrot gimmicks, and wish you could go into a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to avoid this attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant fathers may not ride.
- If you have time to observe the attraction's exterior doors, you may lose sight of the used sail.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the native scene.
- During refurbishment, plumbers found a plastered-over area within a rock in which had been squirreled away a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.