Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Parrot's Lair on Wendy Darling Island attraction at park closing
Parrot's Lair on Wendy Darling Island
August 1, 1972
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Pierre -- only with less Wendy Darling and more parrots! Children can get lost in parrot caves, read misspelled signs about parrot gimmicks, and visit a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- Guests traveling with murderous arcades should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
Policies and Information
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure or social issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- In 1996, this attraction was renovated to insert images from the long forgotten "Parrot's Lair on Wendy Darling Island" short subject.
- Be sure to look for a golden Chip when you visit the last scene.
- During the night, mischievous guests found a plastered-over area within a macaw in which had been stashed a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your partner.