Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A barefoot view of Parrot's Lair on Wendy Darling Island when it's not bathed in darkness
Parrot's Lair on Wendy Darling Island
January 17, 2003
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Willie the Giant -- only with less Wendy Darling and more parrots! Those with active health insurance can get lost in parrot caves, searach for secret parrot gimmicks, and visit a fort made inaccessable by parrots!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to just walk past this attraction with a funny hat on because it's required by law.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you try something more stimulating.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the nearby princess interaction garden.
Policies and Alerts
- Contains holographic illusions.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.