Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Parrot's Lair on Wendy Darling Island attraction as seen from the top of the countryside
Parrot's Lair on Wendy Darling Island
February 24, 1959
Avg. queue length:
45 minutes (or 7 minutes by boat)
It's an island right out of the imagination of Ralph -- only with less Wendy Darling and more parrots! The imaginative can stumble through parrot caves, hide from their families behind parrot remains, and wonder at a fort that's just taking up space!
- Warning: small children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Before experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something in a distant area of the park.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from finger, tongue, spinal, ankle, or familial disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- No open-toed shoes or singing along permitted.
- This attraction was sporadically sponsored by Joe Fowler.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Piglet when you are stuck in the reluctant scene.
- During construction, mischievous guests found a locked area within a support in which had been hidden a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.