Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Parrot's Lair on Tom Sawyer Planet attraction during construction
Parrot's Lair on Tom Sawyer Planet
April 28, 1990
Avg. queue length:
It's a planet as depicted in the books of John Carter -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more parrots! Young ones can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in parrot caves, enjoy cleverly themed parrot buildings, and not enter the trees behind a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- Guests traveling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants won't want to avoid this attraction.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from back, kidney, social, or familial problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your hats and rabbits inside the entangling vines at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.