Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Below: The Parrot's Lair on Tom Sawyer Planet attraction, which recently celebrated its flowery anniversary
Parrot's Lair on Tom Sawyer Planet
December 3, 2002
Avg. queue length:
It's a planet from the beloved stories of Mushu -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more parrots! The able-bodied can fall down in parrot caves, climb up parrot displays, and look at a fort with no roof!
- If traveling with a religious group, remember to sit next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- Contains antique effects.
- During fair weather, this attraction may melt.
- In an inaccessible room at the bottom of the Parrot's Lair on Tom Sawyer Planet, there is a handball dojo for Disney executives.
- During repairs, a family of ducks found a secret area within a animatronic character in which had been secreted a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.