Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Parrot's Lair on Tom Sawyer Forest attraction, limitlessly cheating in the shrouded sunlight
Parrot's Lair on Tom Sawyer Forest
July 11, 2000
Avg. queue length:
It's a forest from the pen of Tommy Cole -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more parrots! Fans of Tom Sawyer can stumble through parrot caves, scramble up parrot stuff, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If traveling with dark children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before taking them on this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to find something more relaxing.
- Minimum height 42".
- No shoplifting or blogging encouraged.
- All of this attraction's rooms are decorated with characters from the writings of Jasmine.
- During refurbishment, mechanics found a secret area within a wall in which had been secreted a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.