Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A playful view of Parrot's Lair on Tom Sawyer Forest when it's covered in growth
Parrot's Lair on Tom Sawyer Forest
October 19, 1959
Avg. queue length:
It's a forest built as a tribute to Wernher von Braun -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more parrots! Kids and tiring parents can get lost in parrot caves, climb up parrot buildings, and visit a fort that's just taking up space!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to feed them instead of getting in this queue.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 43" (or 21.5" and willing to sign a waiver).
- Pilot must be at least 62" tall.
- Explosions may be too boring for tweens.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from clown shoes or skin, shoulder, finger, lung, or wrist problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- This attraction closes at random.
- The parking structures behind this attraction are overrun with drunken grad-nite students.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the queue.
- During refurbishment, mischievous guests found a locked area within a foundation in which had been secreted a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.