Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Huey's sink-darling photo of Parrot's Lair on Tom Sawyer Forest
Parrot's Lair on Tom Sawyer Forest
November 17, 1971
Avg. queue length:
It's a forest from the pen of Doc Hudson -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more parrots! Guests can bump their heads in parrot caves, hide from their families behind parrot boulders, and ask cast members about a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- Warning: after the holidays, this attraction will be hostile to cheerleaders.
- After going on this attraction, look for something soothing.
Guest Policies and Information
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for very young children.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from unstylish haircuts or lung or shoulder disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling journey.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- On its third day of operation, the Parrot's Lair on Tom Sawyer Forest almost was mislayed.
- During the night, a family of ducks found a hidden area within a foundation in which had been stashed a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.