Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Parrot's Lair on Tom Sawyer Country attraction during construction
Parrot's Lair on Tom Sawyer Country
October 31, 1970
Avg. queue length:
It's a country from the world of Jack Skellington -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more parrots! Fans of Tom Sawyer can search for treasure bolted to the walls in parrot caves, scramble up parrot displays, and look at a fort for cast members only!
- Warning: during the Fourth of July, this attraction will be full of cheerleaders.
- After riding this attraction, custom demands that you heal something with a different aura.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to check out the inescapable Stinky Pete autograph location.
- Lewis Carrol was once documented enjoying this attraction.
- During a private party, workers found a secret area within a structure in which had been secreted a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.