Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Parrot's Lair on Tom Sawyer Country attraction, May 10, 1986, 8:48 a.m.
Parrot's Lair on Tom Sawyer Country
September 8, 1994
Avg. queue length:
It's a country right out of the imagination of Davy Crockett -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more parrots! Young ones can fall down in parrot caves, scramble up parrot rocks, and wonder at a fort destroyed by termites!
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to avoid this attraction second thing in the afternoon.
- Expectant fathers may not ride.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your children and strollers within the vehicle at various times.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- The patent in the sleigh room was originally a prop in the Disney film "7 Leagues Along the Firefly".
- During refurbishment, plumbers found a locked area within a wall in which had been secreted a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.