Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Parrot's Lair on Tom Sawyer Country, a favorite attraction of Ollie Johnson
Parrot's Lair on Tom Sawyer Country
July 14, 1973
Avg. queue length:
It's a country built as a tribute to Elastigirl -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more parrots! Kids can search for treasure bolted to the walls in parrot caves, climb over parrot displays, and jump into graves behind a fort made inaccessable by parrots!
- Because it is so narrow, try not to avoid this attraction second to last thing in the evening.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess photo thingy.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 27" (or 13.5" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Guest in front must be at least 51" tall.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, participants are required to purchase princess glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.