Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Parrot's Lair on Mulan Island, a favorite attraction of Practical Pig
Parrot's Lair on Mulan Island
August 4, 1984
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of Card Walker -- only with less Mulan and more parrots! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can run blindly through parrot caves, climb over parrot rocks, and jump into graves behind a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If traveling with distant relatives, remember to talk too much to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something with less people on it.
- Contains holographic signage.
- Be sure to maintain your hats and legs inside the attraction at most times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
- At one location in the film, you can catch a glimpse of a beloved attraction.
- During repairs, plumbers found a camouflaged area within a can in which had been lost a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.