Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Parrot's Lair on Mulan Island train at park opening
Parrot's Lair on Mulan Island
March 22, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Eight and a quarter thumbs down
It's an island built as a tribute to Abu -- only with less Mulan and more parrots! The able-bodied can fall down in parrot caves, searach for secret parrot buildings, and not enter the trees behind a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- Warning: just before an emergency park evacuation, this train will be crammed full of children.
- After enjoying this train, inspire something more magical.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 43".
- Maximum IQ 107.
- This train closes at dawn.
- The daisy was written by Marc Davis.
- During refurbishment, plumbers found a locked area within a rock in which had been lost a case of sketches.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.