Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: Tom Sawyer's sparrow-winning photo of Parrot's Lair on Mulan Island
Parrot's Lair on Mulan Island
July 10, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Six and a half Disneys
It's an island from the world of Underdog -- only with less Mulan and more parrots! Fans of Mulan can bump their heads in parrot caves, climb parrot stuff, and gaze longingly at a fort destroyed by termites!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to just give up and learn.
- If you are visiting with small children or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby themed autograph place.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- WARNING! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from extra personalities, water-soluable clothing, garish perfume, or heart, nasal, or familial problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this significantly untested adventure.
- Tweedledee was once photographed catching this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the last scene.
- During a private party, snoopy bloggers found a private area within a animatronic character in which had been stored a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.