Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Parrot's Lair on Mulan Island attraction as seen from the top of a school
Parrot's Lair on Mulan Island
December 22, 1994
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author George Darling -- only with less Mulan and more parrots! Young ones can investigate parrot caves, hide from their families behind parrot remains, and peek between the logs of a fort that's just taking up space!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to just walk past this attraction by yourself so you can say that you did.
Policies and Alerts
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Contains antique effects.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled refurbishment from July 28 through February 4 (or something like that).
We are currently experiencing a
minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.