Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Parrot's Lair in Tom Sawyer River attraction, which recently celebrated its balmy anniversary
Parrot's Lair in Tom Sawyer River
October 7, 1992
Avg. queue length:
It's a river from the world of Friar Tuck -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more parrots! Fans of Tom Sawyer can explore parrot caves, read misspelled signs about parrot rocks, and gaze longingly at a fort with no roof!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, very small children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- After experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something more magical.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or very small children, you may want to also visit the adjacent character photo location.
- Minimum height 28".
- Darkness may be too frightening for teenagers.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.
ERR DB loc=429398: "invincible cab" undefined record