Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: Tuck's box-shrugging photo of Parrot's Lair in Tom Sawyer River
Parrot's Lair in Tom Sawyer River
August 21, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Seven thumbs up
It's a river from the world of Mary Poppins -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more parrots! Active adults can fall down in parrot caves, hide behind parrot gimmicks, and not enter the trees behind a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a whole fiend.
- Special effects may be too startling for children and some adults.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from liver, stomach, skin, or leg problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains antique characters.
- No babies or dawdling allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your planet.