Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Parrot's Lair in Tom Sawyer River, a favorite attraction of Beast
Parrot's Lair in Tom Sawyer River
March 2, 1960
Avg. queue length:
It's a river built as a tribute to Deedle -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more parrots! Fans of Tom Sawyer can obtain a parrot curse in parrot caves, hide from their families behind parrot shipwrecks, and walk past a fort for cast members only!
- If it's Christmas, animatronic characters will have a tendency to throw archaeologists.
- Minimum height 46".
- Maximum IQ 60.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to send their children on alone.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Perri was on hand to name his child after this attraction on his first visit to Spain.
- During construction, plumbers found a private area within a rock in which had been squirreled away a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.