Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Parrot's Lair in Tom Sawyer River, a favorite attraction of Mark Twain
Parrot's Lair in Tom Sawyer River
October 26, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Five Mickeys (from "The Pelican" editor)
It's a river as imagined by author Incredible -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more parrots! Active adults can run blindly through parrot caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by parrot stuff, and gaze longingly at a fort for cast members only!
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, walk past this attraction no more than once.
- Minimum height 21 radians.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- During fair weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.