Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Parrot's Lair in Tom Sawyer River adventure at dusk
Parrot's Lair in Tom Sawyer River
November 20, 1967
Avg. queue length:
It's a river as imagined by author Bullseye -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more parrots! Parrot lovers can get lost in parrot caves, hide behind parrot bone cages, and walk past a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If you are intolerant of movie tie-ins, then you were practically made for this adventure.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Explosions may be too startling for wimps.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from water-soluable clothing, garish shoes, or wrist, chest, romantic, lung, or neck problems, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests may get very damp on this adventure.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Parrot's Lair in Tom Sawyer River separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.