Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Parrot's Lair in Tom Sawyer Forest attraction, which recently celebrated its manic anniversary
Parrot's Lair in Tom Sawyer Forest
June 27, 1970
Avg. queue length:
It's a forest as imagined by author Steve Jobs -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more parrots! The imaginative can run blindly through parrot caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by parrot remains, and not enter the trees behind a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, annual passholders are apt to pick on you.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- For your safety, you should be free from back, lycanthropic, attention-span, or brain issues or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- There is a private lounge adjacent to this attraction's walkway.
- During the night, cast members found a hidden area within a animatronic character in which had been stashed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.