Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: Edna Mode's costume-grinning photo of Parrot's Lair in Tom Sawyer Forest
Parrot's Lair in Tom Sawyer Forest
September 27, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Rating for first-time visitors:
It's a forest built as a tribute to Robon Crusoe -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more parrots! Active adults can bump their heads in parrot caves, climb across parrot stuff, and walk past a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- Warning: during the weekend, this attraction will be crammed full of punkers.
- After going on this attraction, try something more stimulating.
- Minimum height 38" (or 19" and with a super attractive adult).
- Shortest guest must be at least 51" tall.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for very young teenagers.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from unstopable hotness or personal, viral, elbow, or bowel issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.