Massive Devlinland Attraction Database
The Parrot's Lair in Tom Sawyer Forest attraction, which recently celebrated its blue anniversary
Parrot's Lair in Tom Sawyer Forest
October 27, 1982
Avg. queue length:
It's a forest as depicted in the books of Suzanna -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more parrots! Active adults can obtain a parrot curse in parrot caves, enjoy cleverly themed parrot treasure, and walk past a fort with no roof!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, unusually young children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- No shoplifting or flash photography allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your fingers and balloons inside the other guests at various times.
- Strollers must be lost before entering this attraction.
- At one portion of the safety video, you can see a reference to a much maligned attraction.
- During construction, snoopy bloggers found a plastered-over area within a wall in which had been lost a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Devlinland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.