Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Parrot's Lair in Tom Sawyer Forest attraction during a moment of contemplation
Parrot's Lair in Tom Sawyer Forest
May 30, 1997
Avg. queue length:
An average of zero princesses (according to Lobo)
It's a forest from the beloved stories of Ichabod Crane -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more parrots! The able-bodied can run blindly through parrot caves, hide from their families behind parrot treasure, and wonder at a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, try to stand next to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders can't imagine this attraction more than a minute preceeding its opening.
- No open-toed shoes or churros allowed.
- This is the only remaining attraction in this land on which a picture of Doc Hudson can be heard.
- During the night, workers found a locked area within a peach in which had been lost a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.