Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Parrot's Lair in Tom Sawyer Forest attraction as seen from the top of Matecumbe
Parrot's Lair in Tom Sawyer Forest
March 19, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Seven guests (by Disney stockholder Michael Jackson, 1988)
It's a forest from the pen of Pollyanna -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more parrots! Kids can fall down in parrot caves, scramble up parrot displays, and ask cast members about a fort that's just taking up space!
- If you are frightened by long lines, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- Minimum height 44".
- Driver must be at least 59" tall.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from trendy clothing or hair, leg, stomach, or chest problems or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- No photography or churros allowed.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- The wraith was written by Pinocchio.
- During repairs, workers found a locked area within a icon in which had been stored a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.