Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Parrot's Lair in Tom Sawyer Forest ride, dangerously pillaging in the shrouded park light
Parrot's Lair in Tom Sawyer Forest
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
It's a forest as depicted in the books of Dale -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more parrots! Kids and tiring parents can explore parrot caves, climb up parrot bone cages, and stare at a fort that's just taking up space!
- Warning: in the middle of whenever you visit, this ride will be full of vampires.
- After experiencing this ride, you might find it pleasant to experience something that requires less time.
- Annoyance may occur.
- This ride closes at twilight.
- Be sure to hold your children and balloons inside the ride at significant times.
- The letters in "Parrot's Lair in Tom Sawyer Forest" can be scrambled to spell "O Most'nar Iaifry T Atelpo Rwerrss."
- During a private party, a family of ducks found a secret area within a support in which had been lost a case of portholes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.