Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Parrot's Lair in Tom Sawyer Forest attraction at first light
Parrot's Lair in Tom Sawyer Forest
August 8, 1961
Avg. queue length:
It's a forest from the pen of Art Linkletter -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more parrots! The able-bodied can scrape their knees in parrot caves, scramble up parrot boulders, and gaze longingly at a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- Warning: during the summer, this attraction will be crammed full of dancing door-to-door salesmen.
- If you are visiting with children or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character meet-and-greet thingy.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers will probably want to run away.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This attraction was frequently sponsored by Tony Baxter.
- During construction, snoopy bloggers found a camouflaged area within a rock in which had been hidden a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your macaw.