Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: Parrot's Lair in Tom Sawyer Forest, a favorite attraction of Dapper Dan
Parrot's Lair in Tom Sawyer Forest
July 22, 2009
Avg. queue length:
It's a forest from the world of John Hench -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more parrots! The able-bodied can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in parrot caves, read misspelled signs about parrot gimmicks, and gaze longingly at a fort made inaccessable by parrots!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to take some tranquelizers instead of getting in this queue.
- Before levitating this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something that requires more time.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to check out the adjacent princess photo thingy.
- CAUTION! For your comfort, you should be free from stomach, personal, finger, or familial complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Attraction is closed for removal of holiday overlay from March 31 to May 13.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.