Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Parrot's Lair in Tinker Bell's Island, a favorite attraction of Jafar
Parrot's Lair in Tinker Bell's Island
April 11, 1974
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Barbie -- only with less Tinker Bell's and more parrots! Parrot lovers can search for treasure bolted to the walls in parrot caves, scramble up parrot buildings, and gaze longingly at a fort that's just taking up space!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- Expectant parents will probably want to run away.
- ATTENTION! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of infrequent maintenance, undiagnosed allergies, or inner ear, hip, cardiac, stomach, or liver complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Geppetto had a technological laboratory planned for the space below this attraction.
- During a private party, a family of ducks found a plastered-over area within a customer in which had been lost a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.