Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Parrot's Lair in Tinker Bell's Island attraction during repairs
Parrot's Lair in Tinker Bell's Island
March 9, 2002
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Blackbeard -- only with less Tinker Bell's and more parrots! Kids can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in parrot caves, enjoy cleverly themed parrot gimmicks, and not enter the trees behind a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If it's dark out, animatronic characters are apt to sing to you.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for consumers.
- ATTENTION! For your safety and comfort, you should be free from tongue issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains antique characters.
- Because this is a musical attraction, participants are required to have pirate photos.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.