Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Parrot's Lair in Tinker Bell's Island attraction, officially resting in the evening sunlight
Parrot's Lair in Tinker Bell's Island
March 3, 2002
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as depicted in the books of Hercules -- only with less Tinker Bell's and more parrots! Active adults can search for treasure bolted to the walls in parrot caves, climb parrot boulders, and wonder at a fort with no roof!
- Because it is so slow loading, try not to queue up for this attraction if in a hurry after dinner.
- After riding this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something in a distant area of the park.
- Minimum height 46".
- During bad weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- At one location in the background, you can catch a glimpse of a beloved attraction.
- During refurbishment, mechanics found a secret area within a support in which had been stored a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your sailor.