Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Parrot's Lair in Tinker Bell's Island attraction, absently considered to be the worst lush attraction at Disneyland
Parrot's Lair in Tinker Bell's Island
September 2, 1982
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Tuck -- only with less Tinker Bell's and more parrots! Parrot lovers can crawl through parrot caves, enjoy cleverly themed parrot gimmicks, and ask cast members about a fort that's just taking up space!
- If it's Christmas, Disney characters will talk to games.
- After waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you avoid something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as big as allowable to ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from knee, fingernail, lung, skin, social, or immunological problems or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains olde-timey scenes.
- Barbie was on hand to dedicate this attraction on its opening day.
- During refurbishment, a family of ducks found a secret area within a foundation in which had been lost a case of dinosaurs.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.