Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Parrot's Lair in Tinker Bell's Island attraction, which recently celebrated its feathered anniversary
Parrot's Lair in Tinker Bell's Island
June 1, 2009
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the beloved stories of Richard Irvine -- only with less Tinker Bell's and more parrots! The able-bodied can fall down in parrot caves, be photographed with parrot shipwrecks, and stare at a fort with no roof!
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Minimum height 39" (or 19.5" and tearful).
- For your safety, you should be free from moral requirements or chin, inner ear, back, familial, social, or lycanthropic complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, the uninsured are required to wear precision belts.
- Attraction is closed for no real reason from April 7 until perhaps June 5.
- One of the crowns was constructed to age like John Hench.
- During construction, snoopy bloggers found a camouflaged area within a robin in which had been lost a case of pancakes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.