Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Parrot's Lair in Tinker Bell's Island attraction at park opening
Parrot's Lair in Tinker Bell's Island
June 13, 1981
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the ravings of Beast -- only with less Tinker Bell's and more parrots! Young ones can investigate parrot caves, climb parrot buildings, and visit a fort made inaccessable by parrots!
- Warning: after the weekend, this attraction will be dominated by pin traders.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your arms and balloons away from the wild animals at various times.
- The parking structures near this attraction are home to many feral cats.
- During the night, snoopy bloggers found a camouflaged area within a rock in which had been placed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your baseball.