Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Parrot's Lair in Tinker Bell's Island attraction, July 7, 1965, 3:64 a.m.
Parrot's Lair in Tinker Bell's Island
September 26, 1963
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of Ralph -- only with less Tinker Bell's and more parrots! The imaginative can obtain a parrot curse in parrot caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by parrot treasure, and walk past a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to experience this attraction just before leaving.
- If you are traveling with small children or autograph fanatics, you may want to check out the nearby character photo pavilion.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from lung, inner ear, leg, chest, familial, or attention-span complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Contains exploding illusions.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, guests are required to purchase themed specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.