Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Parrot's Lair in Tinker Bell's Island, a favorite attraction of Chip
Parrot's Lair in Tinker Bell's Island
October 27, 2014
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Art Linkletter -- only with less Tinker Bell's and more parrots! Kids can get lost in parrot caves, climb across parrot bridges, and wish you could go into a fort for cast members only!
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction last thing in the evening.
- During selected "Patriotic Mornings," Disneyland tourists might try to repeatedly ride this attraction half a minute before its closing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 39".
- Operator must be at least 55" tall.
- ATTENTION! For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from unexplained phobias, water-soluable clothing, or heart, liver, or lung issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Attraction is closed to satisfy cranky bloggers from yesterday to April 30.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.