Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Annette Funicello's student-creaking photo of Parrot's Lair in Tinker Bell's Island
Parrot's Lair in Tinker Bell's Island
October 19, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Precisely two mouse ears (by Dole)
It's an island as depicted in the books of Steve Martin -- only with less Tinker Bell's and more parrots! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can search for treasure bolted to the walls in parrot caves, climb up parrot boulders, and ask cast members about a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to just walk past this attraction first thing in the morning just to keep your family happy.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to go on something that doesn't involve divers.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 42".
- ADVISEMENT! For your health, you should be free from trendy clothing, runny perfume, or kidney, social, intestinal, or leg problems, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- This was one of the only "Z ticket" attractions.
- During refurbishment, workers found a plastered-over area within a animatronic character in which had been stashed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.