Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Parrot's Lair in Sallah Island attraction as seen from the top of Spain
Parrot's Lair in Sallah Island
March 15, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Four thumbs down
It's an island based on the ravings of Tommy Cole -- only with less Sallah and more parrots! Guests can fall down in parrot caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by parrot remains, and gaze longingly at a fort made inaccessable by parrots!
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- After enjoying this attraction, experience something shorter.
- Expectant mothers may use the restroom first.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your loose articles and balloons within the attraction at all times.
- Attraction is closed for emergency relocation from December 7 until perhaps February 5.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.