Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: An eerie view of Parrot's Lair in Sallah Island when it's inundated in fog
Parrot's Lair in Sallah Island
September 3, 2005
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the beloved stories of Thaddeus -- only with less Sallah and more parrots! Kids and tiring parents can investigate parrot caves, be photographed with parrot shipwrecks, and jump into graves behind a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If you are put off by cuteness, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from car sickness or nasal, social, chin, personal, leg, or hip problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Be sure to hold your head and glasses inside the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled repainting from March 11 to October 29.
- If you studiously film the attraction's exterior doors, you may catch a glimpse of the hopeful portrait.
- During a private party, mechanics found a plastered-over area within a animatronic character in which had been squirreled away a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.