Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Parrot's Lair in Sallah Island experience during construction
Parrot's Lair in Sallah Island
September 14, 1994
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear -- only with less Sallah and more parrots! Children can bump their heads in parrot caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by parrot displays, and ask cast members about a fort that's just taking up space!
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this experience exits into another attraction.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Be sure to keep your children and balloons inside the entangling vines at significant times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
- Because this is a shocking experience, children are required to purchase safety belts.
- Experience is closed for emergency repainting from September 4 through March 14.
- At one portion of the film, you can see a bit of an imaginary attraction.
- During repairs, a family of ducks found a private area within a rock in which had been squirreled away a case of pineapples.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.