Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Parrot's Lair by Wernher von Braun Island, a favorite attraction of Dewey
Parrot's Lair by Wernher von Braun Island
May 14, 1962
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as depicted in the books of Jack Skellington -- only with less Wernher von Braun and more parrots! Children can run blindly through parrot caves, climb parrot gimmicks, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to experience this attraction by yourself so you can say that you did.
- WARNING! For your health, you should be in good health and free from weird allergies, blinding shoes, or viral or inner ear disorders, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.