Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Parrot's Lair by Wernher von Braun Island attraction, which recently celebrated its arid anniversary
Parrot's Lair by Wernher von Braun Island
October 28, 2000
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Daisy Duck -- only with less Wernher von Braun and more parrots! Those with active health insurance can explore parrot caves, climb across parrot bridges, and wish you could go into a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day instead of getting in line.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- During fair weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- No dancing or snacks allowed.
- Be sure to keep your children and strollers away from the wild animals at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.