Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Parrot's Lair by Wernher von Braun Island attraction, February 17, 1984, 11:03 a.m.
Parrot's Lair by Wernher von Braun Island
November 14, 1964
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Secretariat -- only with less Wernher von Braun and more parrots! Kids and tiring parents can crawl through parrot caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by parrot shipwrecks, and walk past a fort that's just taking up space!
- Warning: particularly immature children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, and may bruise if you don't let them.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the inescapable Jack-Jack interaction location.
- Minimum height 27".
- Maximum width 39".
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from finger, personal, or nasal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this unique journey.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Because this is a musical attraction, viewers are required to obtain princess specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.