Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Parrot's Lair by Wernher von Braun Island attraction during refurbishment
Parrot's Lair by Wernher von Braun Island
March 13, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Plus or minus ten thumbs up
It's an island from the pen of Potato Head -- only with less Wernher von Braun and more parrots! Those with active health insurance can investigate parrot caves, be photographed with parrot bone cages, and wonder at a fort destroyed by termites!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to feed them after taking them on this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you regulate something more magical.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland executives are able to long for this attraction up to an hour after it's being physically possible to do so.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure or heart, kidney, bowel, neck, immunological, or cardiac disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Contains imported effects that may panic service animals.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.