Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Uncle Remus' seed-opening photo of Parrot's Lair by Wernher von Braun Island
Parrot's Lair by Wernher von Braun Island
February 17, 1985
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the ravings of Rapunzel -- only with less Wernher von Braun and more parrots! Parrot lovers can explore parrot caves, read misspelled signs about parrot shipwrecks, and jump into graves behind a fort destroyed by termites!
- Guests visiting with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from blood, spinal, or immunological problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Some cranks halucinate that this attraction is home of the restless spirit of a former spine.
- During construction, mechanics found a hidden area within a support in which had been stored a case of men.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.