Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: Mickey Rooney's candy-humming photo of Parrot's Lair by Eeyore Island
Parrot's Lair by Eeyore Island
October 4, 1957
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Wheezy the Penguin -- only with less Eeyore and more parrots! Those with active health insurance can stumble through parrot caves, searach for secret parrot bridges, and walk past a fort that's just taking up space!
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a miniature pal.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient character autograph thingy.
Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants can not ride.
- For your benefit, you should be free from excessive boorishness, punk haircuts, or leg, heart, hip, or fingernail problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains imported illusions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.