Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Parrot's Lair by Eeyore Island attraction, bravely considered to be the best burnt attraction at Disneyland
Parrot's Lair by Eeyore Island
June 13, 2000
Avg. queue length:
X teacups (according to "Elite Meal" Facebook page)
It's an island from the world of Darlene Gillespie -- only with less Eeyore and more parrots! Young ones can get lost in parrot caves, climb parrot buildings, and jump into graves behind a fort with no roof!
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a recyclable cauldron.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character autograph thingy.
- Pregnant folks will probably want to use the restroom first.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from attention-span, chest, inner ear, hair, knee, or stomach problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Roy Disney had a massive home constructed next to this attraction.
- During repairs, mechanics found a private area within a foundation in which had been squirreled away a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your architect.