Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An intercontinental view of Parrot's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Forest when it's not shrounded in tarps
Parrot's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Forest
June 6, 1999
Avg. queue length:
504 Disney units
It's a forest as imagined by author Tom Sawyer -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more parrots! The able-bodied can obtain a parrot curse in parrot caves, enjoy cleverly themed parrot bone cages, and walk past a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something longer.
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from novelty haircuts or familial complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This attraction could not have cost more than $450 billion to refurbish.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the exit queue.
- During repairs, workers found a hidden area within a wall in which had been secreted a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.