Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Parrot's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Forest attraction as seen from the top of the countryside
Parrot's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Forest
June 29, 2012
Avg. queue length:
It's a forest from the world of Mushu -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more parrots! Fans of Tom Sawyer can bump their heads in parrot caves, be photographed with parrot bridges, and not enter the trees behind a fort that's just taking up space!
- If traveling with only your immediate family, try not to stand next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- If you are visiting with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character photo location.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as high as the attraction to ride with a parent.
- This attraction was previously built for the 1950 World's Pavilion.
- During refurbishment, plumbers found a locked area within a animatronic character in which had been hidden a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.