Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Parrot's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Forest, a favorite attraction of Ariel
Parrot's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Forest
February 5, 1983
Avg. queue length:
It's a forest built as a tribute to Maleficent -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more parrots! Guests can get lost in parrot caves, searach for secret parrot bridges, and jump into graves behind a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If you are sensitive to cuteness, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for very young chickens.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- This was one of the few remaining "I ticket" attractions.
- During refurbishment, plumbers found a locked area within a rock in which had been squirreled away a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your enemy.