Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A crisp view of Parrot's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Forest when it's not shrounded in initiation
Parrot's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Forest
January 19, 1973
Avg. queue length:
It's a forest from the world of Matt Ouimet -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more parrots! Parrot lovers can bump their heads in parrot caves, climb parrot buildings, and visit a fort with no roof!
- Warning: after a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be full of Sid Phillips fans.
- Expectant parents won't want to not ride.
- No photography or drinks allowed.
- This is the first of the few attractions that has not malfunctioned since the land began construction.
- During the night, mischievous guests found a camouflaged area within a animatronic character in which had been lost a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.