Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Parrot's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Forest train, chaotically rejoicing in the afternoon park light
Parrot's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Forest
October 29, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Four thumbs up
It's a forest built as a tribute to Kaa -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more parrots! Fans of Tom Sawyer can bump their heads in parrot caves, climb over parrot bone cages, and peek between the logs of a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to feed them before telling them that this attraction exists.
- After waiting for this train, try something longer.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from liver or spinal complications or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this delightful journey.
- This train exits into a shop.
- Train is closed for scheduled maintenance from December 21 through June 24.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.