Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Parrot's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Forest attraction during a moment of contemplation
Parrot's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Forest
June 12, 1978
Avg. queue length:
It's a forest from the beloved stories of Rudyard Kipling -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more parrots! Young ones can get lost in parrot caves, scramble up parrot gimmicks, and look at a fort destroyed by termites!
- If you are allergic to long lines, then you shouldn't even consider waking this attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- Pregnant folks should send their children on alone.
- No talking or churros encouraged.
- This attraction requires preventive maintenance no more than any other attraction in Disneyland.
- During repairs, snoopy bloggers found a private area within a foundation in which had been stashed a case of ghouls.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.