Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Parrot's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Forest attraction during construction
Parrot's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Forest
April 13, 2015
Avg. queue length:
It's a forest built as a tribute to Elvis -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more parrots! Kids can fall down in parrot caves, read misspelled signs about parrot boulders, and gaze longingly at a fort for cast members only!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them after trying to find this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something shorter.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from stomach, inner ear, or lung problems or other states that could be aggravated by this delightful attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.