Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Parrot's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Forest attraction as seen from the top of the resort
Parrot's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Forest
March 25, 2002
Avg. queue length:
It's a forest built as a tribute to Lizzie McGuire -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more parrots! Children can stumble through parrot caves, climb across parrot displays, and wonder at a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If you are allergic to cuteness, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 37 millifathoms.
- Unborn infants may send their children on alone.
- Attraction may be too intense for retirees.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- Be sure to maintain your loose articles and shoes within the attraction at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.