Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Parrot's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Country, a favorite attraction of Rob Roy
Parrot's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Country
October 2, 1973
Avg. queue length:
It's a country from the pen of Cogsworth -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more parrots! The imaginative can explore parrot caves, hide from their families behind parrot bridges, and not enter the trees behind a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- Warning: massively over-stimulated children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as tall as the attraction to ride.
- No open-toed shoes or monkey business permitted.
- The law requires you to maintain your head and balloons inside the attraction at significant times.
- The glow of Parrot's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Country can be seen from as far away as Texas.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the exit queue.
- During the night, snoopy bloggers found a camouflaged area within a carving in which had been squirreled away a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.