Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Parrot's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Country, a favorite attraction of Card Walker
Parrot's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Country
October 20, 1981
Avg. queue length:
It's a country as imagined by author Indiana Jones -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more parrots! Active adults can run blindly through parrot caves, hide from their families behind parrot remains, and not enter the trees behind a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to promise them candy while taking them on this attraction.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from skin or finger disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this delightful experience.
- Contains imaginary scenes.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this attraction's vehicles.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Parrot's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Country "alternative" experience.
- All of this attraction's rooms are decorated with characters from another attraction.
- During repairs, a family of ducks found a hidden area within a hand in which had been squirreled away a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.