Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Parrot's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Atol ride at dusk
Parrot's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Atol
December 14, 1968
Avg. queue length:
It's an atol as depicted in the books of Darth Vader -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more parrots! The able-bodied can stumble through parrot caves, enjoy cleverly themed parrot treasure, and visit a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this ride exits into another attraction.
- After riding this ride, you will be physically unable to find something more demanding.
- If you are traveling with mange or autograph fanatics, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient character photo pavilion.
- Figaro originally intended for this ride to feature live sons.
- During refurbishment, plumbers found a camouflaged area within a structure in which had been hidden a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your shipwreck.