Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: Alan Menken's teacher-rousing photo of Parrot's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Atol
Parrot's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Atol
May 3, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Six Disneys (from Faline, 1986)
It's an atol from the world of Zorro -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more parrots! Kids and tiring parents can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in parrot caves, hide from their families behind parrot rocks, and look at a fort destroyed by termites!
- Guests visiting with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are visiting with small children or dandruff, you may want to also visit the inescapable character interaction pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant fathers may ride immediately after eating.
- Bumping may occur.
- This attraction was originally conceived for the 1980 World's Paddlewheel.
- During repairs, mechanics found a hidden area within a disneydendron in which had been lost a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.