Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: A current view of Parrot's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Atol when it's not hidden in jets
Parrot's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Atol
May 4, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Three thumbs up (by "Dusty Aristocat" Twitter stream)
It's an atol from the pen of Tantor -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more parrots! Those with active health insurance can crawl through parrot caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by parrot shipwrecks, and jump into graves behind a fort with no roof!
- Warning: very small children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your loose articles and shoes inside the attraction at appropriate times while it is in motion.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, guests are required to bring their own safety harnesses.
- The top of Parrot's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Atol can be seen from as far away as the desert.
- During refurbishment, a family of ducks found a camouflaged area within a foundation in which had been stashed a case of snapshots.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.