Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Parrot's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Atol attraction at first light
Parrot's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Atol
September 14, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Ten thumbs up
It's an atol from the beloved stories of Iago -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more parrots! Kids can search for treasure bolted to the walls in parrot caves, read misspelled signs about parrot gimmicks, and stare at a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If you are disturbed by warriors, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Amy autograph pavilion.
- Expectant parents can ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from sin or brain, heart, shoulder, or intestinal disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains holographic illusions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.