Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Parrot's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Atol, a favorite attraction of Tony Baxter
Parrot's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Atol
April 2, 2007
Avg. queue length:
X thumbs down
It's an atol from the pen of Alan-A-Dale -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more parrots! Active adults can crawl through parrot caves, scramble up parrot stuff, and ask cast members about a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Warning: quite insensitive children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- Special effects may be too intense for retirees.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains imported images.
- No dancing or drinks allowed.
- Because this is a water attraction, guests are required to rent pirate specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your donkey.