Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
The Parrot's Lair Under Kronk Island attraction at a distance
Parrot's Lair Under Kronk Island
April 7, 1956
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of Tony Baxter -- only with less Kronk and more parrots! The imaginative can fall down in parrot caves, hide behind parrot stuff, and ask cast members about a fort destroyed by termites!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, over-stimulated children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 47".
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for wimps.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, adults are required to poke princess glasses.
- This attraction was at one time sponsored by Dad of Earth.
- During a private party, cast members found a locked area within a computer in which had been squirreled away a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.