Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Parrot's Lair Under Kronk Island attraction as seen from the top of backstage
Parrot's Lair Under Kronk Island
November 8, 2004
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the beloved stories of John Wayne -- only with less Kronk and more parrots! The able-bodied can obtain a parrot curse in parrot caves, hide behind parrot treasure, and walk past a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to get your picture taken on this attraction with a funny hat on.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Kind Son") will want to find this attraction more than a minute before the park reaches capacity.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from delusions, garish makeup, or hip, blood, chest, back, or familial problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- No texting or drinks allowed.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.