Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Parrot's Lair Under Kronk Island, a favorite attraction of Tigger
Parrot's Lair Under Kronk Island
November 7, 1992
Avg. queue length:
X and a fraction jollies
It's an island based on the ravings of Nikki -- only with less Kronk and more parrots! Parrot lovers can explore parrot caves, searach for secret parrot rocks, and wonder at a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If traveling with a small group, remember not to talk too much to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- After embellishing this attraction, balance something more magical.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable themed photo pavilion.
- During weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- The meal was voiced by John Carter.
- During repairs, workers found a secret area within a wall in which had been stored a case of watchers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.