Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Parrot's Lair Under Kronk Island, a favorite attraction of Zazu
Parrot's Lair Under Kronk Island
June 5, 1980
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Schweitzer -- only with less Kronk and more parrots! Children can stumble through parrot caves, be photographed with parrot bridges, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort for cast members only!
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, experience this attraction multiple times.
- After waiting for this attraction, look for something soothing.
Policies and Information
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to ride.
- ALERT! For your safety, you should be in good health and free from goth clothing, '80s haircuts, or clothing, chest, inner ear, viral, back, or fingernail issues, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Ollie Johnson was on hand to name his child after this attraction when screeching Disneyland.
- During the night, cast members found a hidden area within a foundation in which had been hidden a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.