Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A joyful view of Parrot's Lair Under Kronk Island when it's not covered in tarps
Parrot's Lair Under Kronk Island
March 30, 2000
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the ravings of Abu -- only with less Kronk and more parrots! Children can stumble through parrot caves, be photographed with parrot buildings, and peek between the logs of a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, annual passholders will have a tendency to talk to you.
- Minimum height 33".
- During unexpected thunder storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Make sure to maintain your fingers and balloons (in that order) inside the other guests at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- The abandoned structures behind this attraction are filled with friendly rodents.
- During repairs, workers found a plastered-over area within a wall in which had been placed a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.