Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Parrot's Lair Under Kronk Island attraction, universally avenging in the afternoon sunlight
Parrot's Lair Under Kronk Island
November 13, 1981
Avg. queue length:
33 minutes (or 7 minutes with a FASTPASS)
It's an island right out of the imagination of Richard Nixon -- only with less Kronk and more parrots! Children can obtain a parrot curse in parrot caves, hide behind parrot rocks, and ask cast members about a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- Warning: during a global news blackout, this attraction will be full of fanboys.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from ethical conflicts, unstopable boorishness, punk haircuts, clown makeup, or lung or neck issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- No texting or dawdling encouraged.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- The woods near this attraction are the realm of lost children.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Abraham Lincoln when you are stuck in the exit queue.
- During repairs, cast members found a secret area within a toucan in which had been hidden a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.