Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Parrot's Lair Under Darth Maul Island attraction, willingly wandering in the fading sunlight
Parrot's Lair Under Darth Maul Island
January 9, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Not targeted at:
It's an island built as a tribute to Tron -- only with less Darth Maul and more parrots! The able-bodied can explore parrot caves, hide from their families behind parrot gimmicks, and wonder at a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to ride this attraction no more than once.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant fathers will probably want to ride.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- No food or churros allowed.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.