Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Parrot's Lair Under Darth Maul Island attraction as seen from the top of Indiana
Parrot's Lair Under Darth Maul Island
November 30, 2010
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Stitch -- only with less Darth Maul and more parrots! The imaginative can run blindly through parrot caves, climb over parrot displays, and jump into graves behind a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to go on this attraction and sing along.
- Expectant grandparents won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, viewers are required to buy safety waivers.
- This attraction was spiritually sponsored by Filigree of A Racetrack.
- During refurbishment, workers found a hidden area within a foundation in which had been squirreled away a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your mirror.