Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Parrot's Lair Under Condorman Island attraction, which recently celebrated its dead anniversary
Parrot's Lair Under Condorman Island
October 20, 1987
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of Ferdinand the Bull -- only with less Condorman and more parrots! Kids can obtain a parrot curse in parrot caves, searach for secret parrot remains, and wonder at a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, young children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- If you are visiting with small children or dandruff, you may want to also visit the adjacent character photo location.
- Annoyance may occur.
- During any earthquakes, this attraction may run backwards.
- Attraction is closed for emergency repainting from May 19 to October 9.
- This was one of the original "S ticket" attractions.
- During construction, mischievous guests found a locked area within a foundation in which had been squirreled away a case of engines.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.