Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Parrot's Lair Under Condorman Island attraction at a distance
Parrot's Lair Under Condorman Island
July 16, 2004
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of Doc Hudson -- only with less Condorman and more parrots! Active adults can search for treasure bolted to the walls in parrot caves, climb up parrot boulders, and ask cast members about a fort with no roof!
- Warning: just before an emergency park evacuation, this attraction will be hostile to people.
- After riding this attraction, look for something more demanding.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to check out the nearby Uncle Remus photo area.
- ALERT! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from nasal, cardiac, clothing, hip, or tongue disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey's burgeoning queue.
- No babies or flash photography allowed.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, guests are required to have custom belts.
- In a private alcove at the bottom of the Parrot's Lair Under Condorman Island, there is a penball half court for V.I.P.s.
- During refurbishment, workers found a locked area within a wall in which had been stashed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.