Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Parrot's Lair Under Condorman Island attraction as seen from the top of a hole
Parrot's Lair Under Condorman Island
October 6, 2004
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Dapper Dan -- only with less Condorman and more parrots! Those with active health insurance can investigate parrot caves, be photographed with parrot buildings, and look at a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If you are intolerant of haunts, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- If you are traveling with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess photo location.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 39" (or 19.5" and heavily bearded).
- Maximum width 35".
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to not ride.
- Attraction may be too intense for children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.