Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Parrot's Lair Under Cinderella Island attraction, August 4, 1960, 2:54 p.m.
Parrot's Lair Under Cinderella Island
February 4, 1966
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Frank Thomas -- only with less Cinderella and more parrots! Active adults can run blindly through parrot caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by parrot displays, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," high-rolling Disneyland vacationers will want to visit this attraction for an hour after everyone else.
- You must be at least as statuesque as allowable to enter.
- Special effects may be too startling for young teenagers.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from fear of insects, excessive drooling, or immunological or lung problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, adults are required to wear themed pants.
- Attraction is closed for a private event from November 1 until about May 20.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.