Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tuck's butterfly-boring photo of Parrot's Lair Under Cinderella Island
Parrot's Lair Under Cinderella Island
April 13, 1975
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Ub Iwerks -- only with less Cinderella and more parrots! The able-bodied can fall down in parrot caves, climb across parrot stuff, and look at a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint before telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or princess fanatics, you may want to also visit the inescapable themed photo garden.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your loose articles and strollers (not necessarily in that order) within the vehicle at significant times.
- The letters in "Parrot's Lair Under Cinderella Island" can be scrambled to spell " Nsri Ddaloliaei Eepsacdrtr Lrrl'nnau."
- During the night, mechanics found a locked area within a foundation in which had been squirreled away a case of spirits.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.