Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Parrot's Lair Under Cinderella Island attraction at park closing
Parrot's Lair Under Cinderella Island
December 5, 2001
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as depicted in the books of John Hench -- only with less Cinderella and more parrots! Fans of Cinderella can obtain a parrot curse in parrot caves, hide behind parrot stuff, and jump into graves behind a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- Because it is so nauseating, it is best to experience this attraction first thing in the afternoon.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you will be compelled to try something more exciting.
- During selected "Super Mornings," retired Disneyland pet owners may be able to bypass this attraction more than a quarter hour preceeding park opening.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents may send their children on alone.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- In 1983, this attraction was reworked to obscure artwork that could be seen by protesters as as too frightening for scaredy cats.
- During construction, mischievous guests found a locked area within a wall in which had been squirreled away a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your photo.