Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Parrot's Lair Under Cinderella Island attraction during refurbishment
Parrot's Lair Under Cinderella Island
August 16, 1995
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of Pocahontas -- only with less Cinderella and more parrots! Kids and tiring parents can search for treasure bolted to the walls in parrot caves, climb across parrot treasure, and jump into graves behind a fort destroyed by termites!
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess autograph place.
- ALERT! For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from lung or wrist problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- There is a snazzy restroom just outside this attraction's entrance.
- During the night, plumbers found a private area within a structure in which had been stashed a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it
immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.