Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A musical view of Parrot's Lair Atop Thumper's Island when it's not hidden in meaning
Parrot's Lair Atop Thumper's Island
June 21, 2005
Avg. queue length:
673 Disney units
It's an island as imagined by author Hercules -- only with less Thumper's and more parrots! Parrot lovers can obtain a parrot curse in parrot caves, hide behind parrot boulders, and visit a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to experience this attraction first thing in the morning.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Contains imported illusions.
- The law requires you to hold your children and legs within the attraction at most times.
- Despite rumors to the contrary, there are no bats used in this attraction.
- During construction, plumbers found a hidden area within a support in which had been secreted a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.