Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Parrot's Lair Atop Thumper's Island attraction, which recently celebrated its tiki anniversary
Parrot's Lair Atop Thumper's Island
January 2, 1957
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Wendy Darling -- only with less Thumper's and more parrots! The imaginative can run blindly through parrot caves, read misspelled signs about parrot buildings, and not enter the trees behind a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- Warning: quite young children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- You must be at least as big as a vendor to participate.
- Must be at least 32" tall and 8 years old to ride with the pilot.
- For your comfort, you should be free from high blood pressure or familial, brain, or elbow issues or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Strollers will be instantly destroyed by this attraction's cast members.
- Despite appearances, there are no canopies used in this attraction.
- During the night, plumbers found a private area within a wall in which had been stashed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.