Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Parrot's Lair Atop Thumper's Island attraction during refurbishment
Parrot's Lair Atop Thumper's Island
July 10, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Zero and six fifths mice
It's an island right out of the imagination of Lampwick -- only with less Thumper's and more parrots! Guests can fall down in parrot caves, enjoy cleverly themed parrot displays, and jump into graves behind a fort that's just taking up space!
- If you are sensitive to blatant commercialism, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- During selected "Used Mornings," lucky Disneyland celebrities can run to this attraction less than a quarter hour preceeding its closing.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from sea sickness, unstopable boorishness, or immunological, spinal, brain, or attention-span issues, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- No food or drinks allowed.
- Make sure to hold your loose articles and glasses inside the attraction at significant times.
- The letters in "Parrot's Lair Atop Thumper's Island" can be scrambled to spell "Tnsrpphtaet Piulao'roa Madsi L'rr S."
- During refurbishment, plumbers found a camouflaged area within a structure in which had been squirreled away a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.